"No Payola ,No Gimmicks" Taylor wins AMAs AOTY 7th time in her career

FolkLover1989

Looks like she is on path to be crowned the Artist of the decade again at AMAs

Thoughts?

Queen of winning pop and country categories at the same time :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Queen of winning pop and country categories at the same time :deadbanana4:

In this case it does make sense. RED 2021 is equal parts country and pop, it has yeehaw songs like I Almost Do, Babe, Better Man, Treacherous, Begin Again, I Bet You Think About Me and pop bops like WANEGBT, IKYWT, 22, Girl At Home, Message in a Bottle.

Its one of the few albums in the mainstream I know that tread two genres almost equally.

Of all the pictures they could have chosen, they chose that one? :rip:

10 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

In this case it does make sense. RED 2021 is equal parts country and pop, it has yeehaw songs like I Almost Do, Babe, Better Man, Treacherous, Begin Again, I Bet You Think About Me and pop bops like WANEGBT, IKYWT, 22, Girl At Home, Message in a Bottle.

Its one of the few albums in the mainstream I know that tread two genres almost equally.

It doesn’t. Literally no award show double nominates albums in genre categories  :rip: It’s lazy nominating

Well-deserved. At least she has fans to vote for them, can't say the same for some Uncle on Atrl who spend more time being the first few in every Taylor's thread rather than streaming / voting for his fav

The AMAs need ratings. "Surprise appearance" my butt

Thank you Bad Bunny to being on tour in Colombia 

I mean it was kinda obvious 

It’s not fun anymore. I remember when she won the 3rd Artist of the Year. I took a Sick Leave at work just to watch live feed because i can’t find any streaming. I was nervous and actually praying for her to win.

15 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

It’s not fun anymore. I remember when she won the 3rd Artist of the Year. I took a Sick Leave at work just to watch live feed because i can’t find any streaming. I was nervous and actually praying for her to win.

After 7 its kinda boring 

Isn't this her fourth year winning this in a row? Award shows are so irrelevant nowadays. She's literally doing charity to them by attending like at least perform your single so you can benefit.......

Edited by Literature

Her strategy of "I won't show up unless I win everything" and since award shows are so irrelevant she's the only real A list person there and so gets ALL the press, is kind of genius.

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

Yeah RED TV has like four country radio Top 10 hits on it when you include that Better Man was originally a #1 country airplay smash for Little Big Town. It's a yeehaw album.

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

Yeah RED TV has like four country radio Top 10 hits on it when you include that Better Man was originally a #1 country airplay smash for Little Big Town. It's a yeehaw album.

41 minutes ago, znake said:

Thank you Bad Bunny to being on tour in Colombia 

She's sold way more units than he has so far this year. And her tour is looking to be bigger as well. No one can compete with her right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.