• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Rev8

• shelven

• Otter

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, did she say he was doing great R&B music? Didn't know she was a liar. :eek: 

This flop a-...let me chill 

I didn't think she'd say something like this 

Edited by Starchild

She was clearly acknowledging his talent not the things hes done lol.

Edit: Not comments saying The Weeknd should have won? That man has NOT been R&B since Trilogy. :deadbanana:

Edited by Devin

7 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I just know that homophobic line in Freddy Vs Jason came from her heart :shakeno:

:deadbanana4:

Many points were made :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

She was clearly acknowledging hes talent not the things hes done lol.

It's all so clear

7E3C7747-F3CC-4899-9826-9D71B1ECAAB4.thu

When did Chris brown become hated so much again? Lol

Yes what he did to Rihanna was. Bad but it never happened again and he learned. Like it’s been 13 years we gotta let that man grow and let it go! Rihanna moved on time the public does too. That is their drama.

Edited by FreeXone

8 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

When did Chris brown become hated so much again? Lol

Yes what he did to Rihanna was. Bad but it never happened again and he learned. Like it’s been 13 years we gotta let that man grow and let it go! Rihanna moved on time the public does too. That is their drama.

u rly gonna say that?

1. He smashed a window and stormed off set of Robin Roberts Interview when she asked him about his Battery charge (March, 2011)

1. He stole a woman’s phone after she took a photo of him. (Feb, 2012)
  2. He shoved a woman to the ground at a night club leaving torn ligaments in her right knee. (June, 2013)
  1. He had a third-degree assault report filed after a woman was forcibly ejected a from his bus after she refused to give up her mobile phone (Sept, 2015)
  1. Brown avoided charges after a woman accused him of punching her in the face and taking her phone in a Las Vegas night club (Jan 2016)
  1. His female tour manager claimed he threatened her with a brutal physical attack (May, 2016)
  1. He was detained by the LAPD following a stand-off at his home. A woman had accused the singer of threatening her with a gun after showing up to his home. (Aug, 2018)
  1. Chris Brown and two accomplices were taken into custody in Paris after a woman filed a report of aggravated rape. (April, 2019)
  1. He came out and said that female lead band CHVRCHES were the “the type of people I wish walked in front of a speeding bus” (Jan, 2019)
  2. He was hit with a 20 million dollar lawsuit accusing him of drugging and raping a woman on a yacht in Florida. Page Six has reportedly obtained a copy of the lawsuit that allegedly claims the sexual assault happened while Brown and the victim were at a party in Miami in December 2020. The lawsuit allegedly names the victim as Jane Doe who is a professional musician and choreographer. (Jan, 2022)

https://thebrag.com/chris-browns-timeline-of-violence-towards-women/

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/timeline-of-chris-browns-history-of-violence-towards-women-103402/gun-threat-august-2016-106808/

This doesn't even include when he attacked Frank Ocean and other non-woman stuff he did

He hasn't learned from his mistakes whatsoever

24 minutes ago, Devin said:

She was clearly acknowledging his talent not the things hes done lol.

She said "I love you" at the end :deadbanana4: People on this forum will really make excuses for anyone even when there's blatantly clear evidence that says otherwise :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

u rly gonna say that?

https://thebrag.com/chris-browns-timeline-of-violence-towards-women/

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/timeline-of-chris-browns-history-of-violence-towards-women-103402/gun-threat-august-2016-106808/

This doesn't even include when he attacked Frank Ocean and other non-woman stuff he did

He hasn't learned from his mistakes whatsoever

These receipts :redface:

3 minutes ago, shelven said:

She said "I love you" at the end :deadbanana4: People on this forum will really make excuses for anyone even when there's blatantly clear evidence that says otherwise :toofunny2:

“I love you” means something deeper than her acknowledging his influence in R&B? 

You’re making 0 sense, just say you dislike him. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.