Why has Nicki flopped with every song released after Super Freaky Girl?

Stepfon

Since Super Freaky Girl Nicki has released these songs and the chart peaks are there also:

Love in the Way: #93

Likkle Miss (& The Fine Nine Remix): Didn't chart 

I Admit: #108

Tukoh Taka: TBD (Currently #20 on iTunes and N/A on AM and Spotify) 

WHY?

SeRYtLp.thumb.gif.a4e746099763129e8a885e

Edited by Stepfon

One is with a guy that never smashed before .....

The next is a dancehall track and a remix, when was the last time did you have a dancehall track smash? 

One is a track on a mixtape, not a single or even on an album lol ....

And the world cup song is currently smashing on YouTube, the highest charting world cup song ever charted at 38 on BB Hot 100. The US don’t really care much for it as opposed to around the world, which is reflected by its YouTube numbers. 

She has not released any singles since....

These are not main singles, and how many other rappers release random tracks that fail to chart or chart low overall? Rappers back in the day didn't even have the ability for most of their songs to chart, since songs had to be released as physical singles to chart. The fact that these songs charted at all means someone is listening to them.

Yung Bleu's last and only hit was in 2020 and due to a Drake remix.

Likkle Miss is a random dancehall track Nicki adopted.

I Admit is a track off a mixtape.

Tukoh Taka literally just came out and majority of the song isn't even in English.

I know SFG smashing did a number on y'all but let's not act like anybody expected these tracks to be hits :rip:

probably for the same reasons why shake it and hot flop tanked: bad music :clap3:

Because SFG was a fluke and a safe bet for a pop rap hit "produced" by Dr. Luke. It's really simple. 

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

Yung Bleu's last and only hit was in 2020 and due to a Drake remix.

Likkle Miss is a random dancehall track Nicki adopted.

I Admit is a track off a mixtape.

Tukoh Taka literally just came out and majority of the song isn't even in English.

I know SFG smashing did a number on y'all but let's not act like anybody expected these tracks to be hits :rip:

:jonny6:

its the way they literally have been waiting. You just know the suffering was eating at them for the last few months. 

3 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

One is with a guy that never smashed before .....

The next is a dancehall track and a remix, when was the last time did you have a dancehall track smash? 

One is a track on a mixtape, not a single or even on an album lol ....

And the world cup song is currently smashing on YouTube, the highest charting world cup song ever charted at 38 on BB Hot 100. The US don’t really care much for it as opposed to around the world, which is reflected by its YouTube numbers. 

She has not released any singles since....

Thread over 

14 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Since Super Freaky Girl Nicki has released these songs and the chart peaks are there also:

Love in the Way: #93

Likkle Miss (& The Fine Nine Remix): Didn't chart 

I Admit: #108

Tukoh Taka: TBD (Currently #20 on iTunes and N/A on AM and Spotify) 

WHY?

SeRYtLp.thumb.gif.a4e746099763129e8a885e

:ahh::ahh:

This thread is cute 

12 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:jonny6:

its the way they literally have been waiting. You just know the suffering was eating at them for the last few months. 

This. The DESPERATION :ahh: Meanwhile all her actual singles peaked Top 20 on the Hot 100 this year with 2/3 in the top 2 :ahh:

12 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

If you throw **** at a wall 1000 times, it’s bound to stick at least once :michael:

:deadvision:

14 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

If you throw **** at a wall 1000 times, it’s bound to stick at least once :michael:

OMG! :lmao::deadbanana2::bibliahh:

14 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

:skull:

On 11/21/2022 at 4:07 AM, Bhabylon said:

:redface:

I didn’t even know Nicki had these songs out, why are her haters her biggest stans? :redface:

On 11/21/2022 at 8:37 AM, Bhabylon said:

Jxndndnd

I mean this has been her ENTIRE career. Back to back tanking, with blips of success 

Those two slow ones in here about waiting!!! for months when they literally only come to life when Nicki has a hit, hiding behind other girls (now: Doja :bibliahh:)

Hopefully another song of hers sticks :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.