BTS fans traumatizing an asian tourist

Luckitty

maybe its staged cuz wooo there is a lot to unpack here  :deadbanana4:

It's not the first time they do this, I remember a video of some BTS fans just randomly hugging a tourist because he was korean. 

They do this to random Koreans in streets then go bullying any Korean during concerts. Nothing new.

I ran into a large group of BTS fans at my local mall. After exiting Forever 21, they approached me. I’m not sure what drew them to me but they came up to me and asked if I was a fan. I paused, trying to remember if I knew of any of their songs, realizing I couldn’t name one. “I’ve heard of them but don’t know their music” I replied.

Immediately, my hijab was ripped off my head. And then I felt a punch hit the back of my neck and everything went black. I woke up in a dumpster behind the mall with cigarette burns on my arms. 

• Haha 1

Girl, have the pepper spray ready next time.

46 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I ran into a large group of BTS fans at my local mall. After exiting Forever 21, they approached me. I’m not sure what drew them to me but they came up to me and asked if I was a fan. I paused, trying to remember if I knew of any of their songs, realizing I couldn’t name one. “I’ve heard of them but don’t know their music” I replied.

Immediately, my hijab was ripped off my head. And then I felt a punch hit the back of my neck and everything went black. I woke up in a dumpster behind the mall with cigarette burns on my arms. 

:ahh: 

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

:deadbanana2:

Always surprised to see K-pop finding a (niche) audience in India considering the majority of Indians have this weirdly obsessive hatred towards East Asians, when East Asians just do not think about them at all :rip:

Edited by uusagii

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

:clap3:

21 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

:ahh:

Lol one of my flatmates is best friends with two Aussie exchange girlies and I had to physically resist the urge to divert our conversation to be one about Kylie Minogue instead.

• 7 months later...

@Luckitty The title of your thread makes no sense. This is in India, which is an Asian country itself. Everyone in the video is Asian. :rip:

A more accurate title: Indian BTS stans traumatize a Korean tourist

On 11/19/2022 at 4:23 PM, uusagii said:

Always surprised to see K-pop finding a (niche) audience in India considering the majority of Indians have this weirdly obsessive hatred towards East Asians, when East Asians just do not think about them at all :rip:

What are you talking about? K-pop has a huge niche audience in India and that "obsessive hatred towards East Asians" is niche also. The average Indian or other South Asian do not care about East Asians. More importantly, that supposed hatred for South Asians is actually Sinophobia so it's actually toward Chinese and it's usually held by patriotic types who are obsessed with India's military issues with China. BTS are Korean, not Chinese.

On 11/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, brooklyndaddy said:

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.