P!nk - 'TRUSTFALL'

EnterTheAttic

5 minutes ago, Arknex said:

Guys! Look at ha! Wowww :jonny5:

Wow Gif - IceGif

Queen is giving us everything (but a successful first single) this era!!!

Edited by Hiphopper

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

That Cover is everything Rolling Stone Magazine wishes to be!:clap3:

2 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

That Cover is everything Rolling Stone Magazine wishes to be!:clap3:

That was what I thought too lol 

New Interview!

32 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

New Interview!

"I need you to go to the hospital right now, you might have weeks to live" :mazen: I didn't know about this.

Instead of posting terrible tweets she should post a clip of her singing AIKSF with Kelly on TikTok. It's still gaining on US ITUNES...

All I Know So Far

iTunes:

#11 United States

#20 Canada

#22 Norway

#35 Australia

#105 United States

#128 United Kingdom

12 minutes ago, Braz said:

Instead of posting terrible tweets she should post a clip of her singing AIKSF with Kelly on TikTok. It's still gaining on US ITUNES...

All I Know So Far

iTunes:

#11 United States

#20 Canada

#22 Norway

#35 Australia

#105 United States

#128 United Kingdom

Just watched it again and it made me emotional. 

16 minutes ago, Braz said:

All I Know So Far

iTunes:

#11 United States

#20 Canada

#22 Norway

#35 Australia

#105 United States

#128 United Kingdom

If it overtakes TRUSTFALL in the US...

49 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

"I need you to go to the hospital right now, you might have weeks to live" :mazen: I didn't know about this.

Yeah that was scary

36 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

I'm embarrassed :shutup:

Hahah that was such a kii. Waiting for her reply when she realizes...

32 minutes ago, Braz said:

All I Know So Far

iTunes:

#11 United States

#20 Canada

#22 Norway

#35 Australia

#105 United States

#128 United Kingdom

This is crazy that a 2 year old song is almost top 10!

20 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

If it overtakes TRUSTFALL in the US...

If it goes top 10 you should post it on Twitter cause even Billy Mann follows you... :bird:

This is pretty big, right?

2 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

This is pretty big, right?

For me it is!! And probably for most people. But let’s wait for ATRL to tell me that this has been done by several artists and her team is doing nothing as usual :coffee2:

Wow this is great!

Album review
https://www.scotsman.com/whats-on/arts-and-entertainment/album-reviews-pnk-orbital-unthank-smith-ron-sexmith-4023006

P!nk: Trustfall (RCA) **

Tis the season for eagerly awaited but underwhelming comebacks – first Shania Twain and now P!nk, with a ninth album which sells short her considerable talents and personality. It’s good to hear that familiar achey rasp again, but this time round P!nk is yearning for something to get her teeth into.

Instead she offers the likes of When I Get There, a mawkish country pop ballad speculating on a loved one’s afterlife, the generic dance pop of the title track, a song of recovery urging a leap of faith in the most generic of terms, and Turbulence, which leaves plenty of room for the listener’s imagination to construct something meaningful from its vaguely reassuring and aspirational sentiments. Guests The Lumineers, First Aid Kit and Chris Stapleton join her in bland balladry, with the latter at least a match for her own vocal chops.

Trustfall was inspired by family bereavement and illness so it’s not the record to get the party (re)started but proceedings do perk up slightly in the hands of Swedish super-producers Max Martin and Shellback, who whip up the Whitney-referencing pop confection Never Gonna Not Dance Again, so listeners may never gonna not listen to this below par album again.

6 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Album review
https://www.scotsman.com/whats-on/arts-and-entertainment/album-reviews-pnk-orbital-unthank-smith-ron-sexmith-4023006

Hide contents

Tis the season for eagerly awaited but underwhelming comebacks – first Shania Twain and now P!nk, with a ninth album which sells short her considerable talents and personality. It’s good to hear that familiar achey rasp again, but this time round P!nk is yearning for something to get her teeth into.

Instead she offers the likes of When I Get There, a mawkish country pop ballad speculating on a loved one’s afterlife, the generic dance pop of the title track, a song of recovery urging a leap of faith in the most generic of terms, and Turbulence, which leaves plenty of room for the listener’s imagination to construct something meaningful from its vaguely reassuring and aspirational sentiments. Guests The Lumineers, First Aid Kit and Chris Stapleton join her in bland balladry, with the latter at least a match for her own vocal chops.

Trustfall was inspired by family bereavement and illness so it’s not the record to get the party (re)started but proceedings do perk up slightly in the hands of Swedish super-producers Max Martin and Shellback, who whip up the Whitney-referencing pop confection Never Gonna Not Dance Again, so listeners may never gonna not listen to this below par album again.

:biblio:

generic dance pop, huh. it’s like they’ve listened few parts of first four tracks and made their mind about it without even thinking it through 

27 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Album review

Hide contents

Oh wow.

PANNED