P!nk - 'TRUSTFALL'

EnterTheAttic

I have a gut feeling that Trustfall will be more slow tempo R&B leaning, with half of the songs are ballads. IDKY

NGNDA will be a stand alone dance song.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

1 hour ago, Nina said:

I'm absolutely here for another song like "Numb", or "Delirium". I hope for a lot of songs with a rock band ensemble. I had high hopes after "Irrelevant" that she'd bring the electric guitars and her rock style back.  

Irrelevant gave me hope as well and NGNDA hasn’t deterred me from that hope, because this could be a case of Get the Party Started being the lead single from Missundaztood. Now we just need her to release this albums Don’t Let Me Get Me :WAP:

On 12/29/2022 at 4:56 AM, ahauntingnearu said:

I'm no insider I'm just your everyday wine mom next door

I'd be here for this being the lyrics in a kinda sarcastic way... :gaycat1:

Like Irrelevant 

15 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Watch this being an actual lyric from the album. 

12 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I'd be here for this being the lyrics in a kinda sarcastic way... :gaycat1:

Like Irrelevant 

LOL! It's not a lyric tease - though, don't quote me if she does reference herself as a wine mom somewhere and I just missed it :skull:

I don't want to give too many thoughts on anything because I don't want to skew anyone's opinion or come across any certain way. We know everyone's taste is so different that what I may dislike others will love (or vice versa).

The only thing I'd say is someone guessed right above to expect way less of NGNDA and way more (though not exclusively) downtempo / emotional stuff. And expect a lot of polished and (sadly, at times)  heavily produced vocals. Since the album is so raw and stripped  instrumentally, I'd have loved more organic vocal production; it's too overworked across the album - for me. 

39 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

LOL! It's not a lyric tease - though, don't quote me if she does reference herself as a wine mom somewhere and I just missed it :skull:

I don't want to give too many thoughts on anything because I don't want to skew anyone's opinion or come across any certain way. We know everyone's taste is so different that what I may dislike others will love (or vice versa).

The only thing I'd say is someone guessed right above to expect way less of NGNDA and way more (though not exclusively) downtempo / emotional stuff. And expect a lot of polished and (sadly, at times)  heavily produced vocals. Since the album is so raw and stripped  instrumentally, I'd have loved more organic vocal production; it's too overworked across the album - for me. 

Thanks so much for this tea, sis. :alexz2::hug:

One question: do we have a bit of a rock sound here and there? A little electric guitar? I don't mind slow/downtempo songs, but I'd love some electric guitar. 

Blink once if yes. Blink twice if no. :lakitu::celestial3:

On 12/28/2022 at 6:07 PM, P!nk said:

getfree from your hatred. :heart:  Find inner peace. Praying for you. :heart2:

I hope you find peace too, dear Alicia. 

Edited by getfree2017

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Is it heavily produced like the robotic voice from 90 Days? 😭

1 minute ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Is it heavily produced like the robotic voice from 90 Days? 😭

No no no, I mean more like those fanmade remixes on YouTube where they take the Acapella from a heavily produced electronic song and put it on an acoustic instrumental - and it just sounds incongruent. Or like the Anti-Hero acoustic version.

For the album she was trying to make, more raw vocals would have been so much better, instead of extremely clean and polished and edited. Not robotic per se tho

5 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

I have a gut feeling that Trustfall will be more slow tempo R&B leaning, with half of the songs are ballads. IDKY

NGNDA will be a stand alone dance song.

Don’t manifest this into existence.

spacer.png

I want a more upbeat album this time around. 

4 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

So have you actually heard the album? Spill more :duca:

But no... overproduced vocals over raw instrumentation is literally the worst thing in music :biblio: Pls no Beth

5 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Thank you for this tea!

I missed this before my other response above. I’m going to try reserve judgment for when more tea spills / I hear stuff myself but I’m truly hoping for it to be at least more uptempo/less depressing than BT.

33 minutes ago, P!nk said:

Thank you for this tea!

I missed this before my other response above. I’m going to try reserve judgment for when more tea spills / I hear stuff myself but I’m truly hoping for it to be at least more uptempo/less depressing than BT.

:weeps: hopefully a good enough mix... This album is definitely better than H2BH and I bet other Little Pinkies will (at least) like it!

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

:weeps: hopefully a good enough mix... This album is definitely better than H2BH and I bet other Little Pinkies will (at least) like it!

Do you think the songs from the album will translate nicely to a live concert? 

Any potential hit singles there? 

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

No no no, I mean more like those fanmade remixes on YouTube where they take the Acapella from a heavily produced electronic song and put it on an acoustic instrumental - and it just sounds incongruent. Or like the Anti-Hero acoustic version.

For the album she was trying to make, more raw vocals would have been so much better, instead of extremely clean and polished and edited. Not robotic per se tho

Do you think it's an issue with vocal production or just the fact that she started recording her own vocals at home since COVID? :skull:

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Do you think the songs from the album will translate nicely to a live concert? 

Any potential hit singles there? 

Yeaah! Do you reckon there's hit material in it? 

Thank you sooo much for this tea! I'm so excited! :celestial2:

Is she going to put out another single? Rooting for this era.

giphy.gif

the 1-2 PUNCH of Raise Your Glass and F*ckin Perfect on the Greatest Hits album :falcon:

NNGDA is growing on me. there could be a really cool album surrounding it

The album is less than two months away and we don't have much information about the album yet. Hope they reveal more soon.

1 hour ago, Hurts 2B Beautiful said:

I mean really… how can we possibly believe these 2 “reviews”? :katie: Zero tea was spilled. We could all make these assumptions based on the information we have about the album. 

I know the “why did it stop” line at the end of NGNDA is meant to be humorous, but maybe it also serves as a transition into a sad/deep song? 

6 hours ago, Pilgs said:

I know the “why did it stop” line at the end of NGNDA is meant to be humorous, but maybe it also serves as a transition into a sad/deep song? 

That's a great idea! 

That last line has been a punchline to a joke since the song was released. It sounds as if she says 'Efharisto', which in Greek it means Thank You. Me and my boyfriend pretend like she is thanking us for listening to her song :rip: