Italy — Gold (50,000)

Poland — Gold (25,000)

Switzerland — Platinum (20,000)

UK — Silver (200,000)

US — Gold (500,000) *eligible*

:clap3:

it's a HIT:cm:

This type of song will serve longevity. 

YouTube number also seems healthy for a song released in 2022. 

I really enjoy this. Hot Ac and Ac seem to like it a lot, and she’s coming off Rain On Me which was massive here. 

it's kinda crazy to think that this song is doing decent longevity-wise except maybe the US.. 400k daily views on YT and 500k daily streams on Spotify even after the playlistings and it's been 6months already :jonny5:

Yeah a good Oscar performance like she did on TCB  could definitely send it to MR longevity level in some years :clap3:

12 hours ago, Cryptique said:

it's kinda crazy to think that this song is doing decent longevity-wise except maybe the US.. 400k daily views on YT and 500k daily streams on Spotify even after the playlistings and it's been 6months already :jonny5:

It‘s YouTube performance is surprisingly good. It’s got similar amounts of YouTube and Spotify streams which never happens to English songs nowadays.

Given it didn’t have a big Spotify peak it is impressive how it’s holding up after 6 months and collecting certifications worldwide.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.