Tweet showing Katy Perry’s military propaganda goes semi-viral

Pheromosa

I’ve never seen this video from the possible MAGA chanteuse, makes me uncomfortable seeing it now!

Hasan should have her in his stream. It would definitely be entertaining :redface:

Wow american military propaganda. It's not like you found it in every american movie with 100M+ budget. 

Edited by vale9001

It's been 10 years, the video has almost 1B views, wtf is this sudden faux outrage? I swear lifeless twitter users are searching for something to be upset about everyday.

Edited by Breakdown

Military propaganda aside, I've always hated the POM video. All the Teenage Dream videos were so good and were all fitting to the individual track and the album as a whole. POM's video just sticks out for all the wrong reasons :rip: 

Kinda weird to have this imagery for a breakup song. Wasn't this song about her divorce too? Maybe Russell was anti-war.

It's just a music video.. She doesn't even kill/hurt anyone in it

BTW worst video of that era? This video isn't her best but it still has several great shots

27 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

It's been 10 years, the video has almost 1B views, wtf is this sudden faux outrage? I swear lifeless twitter users are searching for something to be upset about everyday.

I love when Americans pretend to be anti-war when it's like their whole shtick.

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

It was kind of a quick lil single anyway so it was quickly forgotten

One of her cheapest little #1s for sure

3 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

It's just a music video.. She doesn't even kill/hurt anyone in it

BTW worst video of that era? This video isn't her best but it still has several great shots

Why is this sending me :rip: 

Before y'all get too cute on this remember Gaga did Top Gun which is also a propaganda movie

Rih

I love Hasan anyway, 

Why are American so shocked? This was military propaganda from the moment it was released. Anytime, the American military funds or allows the use of their property or pictures of their base in media, just know they have control of what is allowed to be express in the media. 

Thus, propaganda. Never has a film, music video, tv show or documentary with military ties been anything but. This is the same with cop media, FBI, CIA and the State Police. However, sometimes copaganda works in making the real world police force look more competent and better in comparison to the fiction shown.  Hence, why a most of copaganda are comedies.

Edited by Phaunzie

8 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

Before y'all get too cute on this remember Gaga did Top Gun which is also a propaganda movie

Rih

These are not comparable to the other one which literally looks like a military recruitment commercial :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.