Kylie Minogue - "Disco Darling"

Junlin

The Queen never disappoints, I need the full track :jonny6:

I was staying at a friend's place and had my travel studio with me, because I've been working on my album. And we knocked up this track, and everyone loved it. So no, there are no plans to extend it into a song, but maybe I could do it in a live set. That could be fun.

Unfortunately we will never get the full track :jonny2:

Edited by Patrickern777

17 hours ago, Patrickern777 said:

The Queen never disappoints, I need the full track :jonny6:

I was staying at a friend's place and had my travel studio with me, because I've been working on my album. And we knocked up this track, and everyone loved it. So no, there are no plans to extend it into a song, but maybe I could do it in a live set. That could be fun.

Unfortunately we will never get the full track :jonny2:

let's bully her into giving us this song in full please

On 12/27/2022 at 1:49 AM, SchmoodRing said:

let's bully her into giving us this song in full please

let's not. last time y'all bullied her over a 30second snippet she shoved New York Shitty down our throats at the Golden tour AND stained The Definitive Collection with it as well 

E8DNTFv.gif

3 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

let's not. last time y'all bullied her over a 30second snippet she shoved New York Shitty down our throats at the Golden tour AND stained The Definitive Collection with it as well 

E8DNTFv.gif

Not the mud on New God City, that's a bop and a half.

However I do agree that this track shouldn't be turned into a full-length song because it reminds me of Kiss of Life, one of my least favourites on Disco.

12 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

E8DNTFv.gif

wtf that's a great song and without it we would've never gotten disco so be grateful lol what she needs to do is put go hard or go home, heartstrings and might rivers on all streaming platforms asap

On 1/2/2023 at 2:58 PM, bitchfit said:

Do we know anything about her January single date yet? @RideOrDie @BlackoutZone

Mother needs to save us. 

She is not coming that soon at all.

ppl saying she’s coming a week after FIRO 01/27 I guess that’s fake news now :gaycat7:

I'm not sure about the single anymore, but the album is definitely not coming in first half of the year

Well it's over

56 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm not sure about the single anymore, but the album is definitely not coming in first half of the year

Have you heard anything? is it good?

now that makes sense no tour until 2024 :gaycat7: at least we probably get the lead single with World Pride in February 

So no new single in January. I hope we get it in February.

spacer.png

welp it's over. Guess the Vegas gig is definitely happening then. I can see her not releasing til after that's dealt with. And BMG probably thinks they can push more copies in Q4 anyways :deadbanana:

Gearing up for another greatest hits mini era is not the K2023 vision I had in mind :cries2:

I'd love to be wrong you know, but the plans I see don't seem to match the previous reports.

That being said the bits I heard are pretty good, leaning towards more electropop / synthpop direction with really bright, big instrumentation, I think basically what was expected

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'd love to be wrong you know, but the plans I see don't seem to match the previous reports.

That being said the bits I heard are pretty good, leaning towards more electropop / synthpop direction with really bright, big instrumentation, I think basically what was expected

Is Vegas happening? I thought it was a rumor but people seems talking about it like if it was officially confirmed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.