Kylie Minogue - "Disco Darling"

Junlin

The backing track sounds better than the actual song the fragrance is named after.

12 minutes ago, mystery said:

The backing track sounds better than the actual song the fragrance is named after.

I think you're referring to Dance Floor Darling? :redface:

OT: This sounds amazing and the Say Something esque visuals are a slay, she never misses :WAP:

16 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

DISCO is a masterclass in milking an era :lmao:

dem older artists rly doing IT for the money

wowwww

im assuming she's working with james ford et al. still? this sounds so gooooood

6 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

watch the fragrance be an excuse to re-release DISCO again :bibliahh:

I remember insiders saying that the DISCO outtakes were better than most of the album. Come on hoarders start leaking :WAP:

12 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

there is nothing wrong with feeding the gays :giraffe: 

6 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

wowwww

im assuming she's working with james ford et al. still? this sounds so gooooood

this sounds bit similar to Kiss of Life, I assume it’s produced by him :WAP:

41 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

So will she release the full song? This sounds better than most of Disco

I don’t think she would randomly drop a new track to ruin the hype of the new lead single probably dropping in January. :noparty:

I was like did Carly give DD to Kylie :jonnycat:

A bop. inb4 it’s just a short commercial jingle recorded for the perfume specifically :redface:

10 hours ago, Shoful said:

I remember insiders saying that the DISCO outtakes were better than most of the album. Come on hoarders start leaking :WAP:

I remember that, I hope one day they leak or share some of the titles :WAP:

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

I remember that, I hope one day they leak or share some of the titles :WAP:

I hope so too! And I wpuld not be surprised if the outtakes are better than album songs, she always does that. X & Body Language outtakes. Might Rivers, Go Hard or Go Home, Heartstrings are all amazing “outtakes”. :WAP:

insider on sayhey said the end of the jingle resembling the new album not the disco sound but the contemporary touch. :giraffe:

24 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I hope so too! And I wpuld not be surprised if the outtakes are better than album songs, she always does that. X & Body Language outtakes. Might Rivers, Go Hard or Go Home, Heartstrings are all amazing “outtakes”. :WAP:

Mighty Rivers :WAP:

• 1 month later...

Your fans love the music in the fragrance campaign. Do you have plans to release a full-length version on your upcoming album?

I don't think so. I shot the campaign for the video with Sophie Muller, who's an amazing human being and wonderful director. We've got really good communication and understanding of each other. So, when we were gearing up to film the campaign, there were questions going around surrounding what music we would use — which song from Disco? And to be honest, I couldn't decide. So Sophie, being Sophie, says, 'Well, make something!" I said, "I can write songs, but I can't just make a piece of music for you." She planted a seed.

[Then] I was staying at a friend's place and had my travel studio with me, because I've been working on my album. And we knocked up this track, and everyone loved it. So no, there are no plans to extend it into a song, but maybe I could do it in a live set. That could be fun.

https://www.instyle.com/kylie-minogue-disco-darling-fragrance-interview-6891213

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.