Post archive links of iconic ATRL threads and posts

Nano

So much of pop culture history was lost because of the repeated deletion of ATRL's past threads. Let's try to recover what we can.

I'll start: https://web.archive.org/web/20220407085453/https://atrl.net/forums/topic/241087-shakira-to-be-killed-in-saudi-arabia/

Seems only the first page is archived. It's a shame ATRL only has 25 posts per page, because I bet a majority of archived threads would only have one or two pages saved.

Also, aren't there a bunch of people here who print threads? Scan them to your computer and post them here!

The thread is long gone, but this was probably posted in a thread regarding the 2015 MTV VMA nominations.

posted by user “Nicole”: 

Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity. She inserts her blue contacts and brushes her long, straight, platinum blonde wig. Her skin glows white with foundation. She adjusts her breast implants in her tank top and squeezes her butt implants into a pair of tight jeans. 

Then she picks up her phone to tweet that she was snubbed by the VMAs because the media favors white-friendly images and supports negative body images.

8 hours ago, umich said:

The thread is long gone, but this was probably posted in a thread regarding the 2015 MTV VMA nominations.

posted by user “Nicole”: 

Nicki Minaj sits at her vanity. She inserts her blue contacts and brushes her long, straight, platinum blonde wig. Her skin glows white with foundation. She adjusts her breast implants in her tank top and squeezes her butt implants into a pair of tight jeans. 

Then she picks up her phone to tweet that she was snubbed by the VMAs because the media favors white-friendly images and supports negative body images.

Her fanfics were.... :rip:

That person who used Jessica Simpson's music for their own "career" and even got them past Spotify rules and managed to post them on the site

• Haha 1

- Nicki Minaj's Queen tour saga (European leg) including the updated gifs

- Nicki Minaj's cousin's swollen balls saga

- Lucia Cole

- "Saddest wedding ever goes viral"

- "Boiled? As in turned to gas?" post

- Camila leaving Fifth Harmony post ("No-one wants to hear the news I received this morning" or something along those lines)

- Demi Lovato's frozen yoghurt saga

- Ciara and Russell Wilson visiting the children's hospital including the Ciara fans dragging people in the thread who threw shade

- Lana Del Rey's High By The Beach chart thread including the gifs

Tidal giving away free albums was a night to remember. There were people with $1,000+ worth of albums downloaded :rip:

5 hours ago, St. Francis said:

- Ciara and Russell Wilson visiting the children's hospital including the Ciara fans dragging people in the thread who threw shade

What I would give to read this thread 

On 11/16/2022 at 1:21 PM, Josh said:

That person who used Jessica Simpson's music for their own "career" and even got them past Spotify rules and managed to post them on the site

Wait I remember this :rip:

10 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Demi Lovato's frozen yoghurt saga

Demi was absolutely destroyed, demolished, her reputation shattered, her career in ruins and her legacy an abomination after the lashings she got in that thread.

(and no I'm not ignoring her pronouns - she said herself she's okay with she/her and they/them! 

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/02/entertainment/demi-lovato-pronouns-she-her-cec/index.html#:~:text=“I'm such a fluid,as both queer and pansexual.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.