Botox under 30...

LesFleur

Maybe if you’re white, and haven’t been using sunscreen

if you’re black, Asian, non-white passing Latino / middle eastern, generally you’ll be fine without it before 30  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Navy4Life

• ConceptD

• wehavetostan

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

Y'all just use<. tretinoin , a good simple moisturizer, antioxidant serum (Vitamin c or Resveratrol),  and a very good sunscreen. That's all you need.

this!!!

People get them at 18 :biblio: like love yourself.

If there's nothing wrong in your face, it's unnecessary. But if you start seeing some fine lines, maybe it can be considered

Errrrr I know a few that do it, some look okay, some end up looking older because a 29 year old should be able to move their forehead so having it frozen makes you look odd.

At time like this, I'm grateful for my genes.

Imagine starting to wrinkle like a banana before 30 that you're already preemptively worrying about botox :deadbanana:

What is wrong with aging, wrinkles or lines? Wear sunscreen, take care of your body and live a healthy life. If you want to do it that is your thing but that doesn't mean the people not doing it are wrong. NO you don't need botox at 18 or 19 like some user here said, Christ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.