• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navy4Life

• family.guy123

• ConceptD

• wehavetostan

Top Posters In This Topic

People with botox in their face look like cheap human beings with loads of insecurities. Natural aging outsold >>>>>

One of my friends does it and it’s just weird. I can see getting Botox at 40 but you’re starting with already tight skin before 30. You end up looking like a weird humanoid being. 

32 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

It’s when you’re supposed to get it. Works better as prevention than reparation 

This

precision and not overdoing it also

Im wondering if I should before wrinkles start forming :dies:

but im too scared that they will botch me so prolly no

use sunscreen and face cream tho!

Edited by Rev8

Preventative care with Botox does not and likely should not have to happen until your 30s.

That’s literally when you should get it if you don’t want wrinkles to form. 

When wrinkles form Botox doesn’t do **** and you have to go for fillers to smooth them out. 

Depends on how expressive your face is. Botox is really nice and I think everyone should get it 2x a year or so once a person hits 30z 

46 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

It’s when you’re supposed to get it. Works better as prevention than reparation 

100% this. Combined with SPF use, early botox is very effective in preventing future wrinkles, especially in the forehead area. Most "wrinkling" is caused due to sunlight exposure anyway.

I know a few gays my age who use botox. One in particular has instagrammed about how doing it younger is preventative. Of course aesthetic clinics are going to try to sell you as many treatments as possible. So he gets it done probably once every couple of months. I don’t care how preventative it is, I don’t want anything that is so high maintenance. 

I’m in my mid-20s and I have no wrinkles yet but it doesn’t really bother me if I get some lines around my eyes etc. If something really bothers me in 10 years I’ll sort it out then. I really don’t understand shelling out €1000s to pre-empt natural aging that will come years down the line.

It’s not preventing **** if you still have to get it done when you’re 40 but you’ve started 10 years earlier :rip:

Most people who have it look ridiculous. Like, you can tell there's something wrong with their face. You're free to have it, but be ready to face giggles!

makes people look much older most ‪of the time imo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.