• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• tbhmatt

• Protocol

• Power love

Top Posters In This Topic

Louis had some nerve trying to go against THE Kelly Rowland. If anyone in that room is qualified to speak on girl groups it’s Kelly and she was right. A prophet :clap3:

The way Tulisa took all credit for it :skull:

Nicole Scherzinger and Kelly Rowland are to thank for One Direction and Little Mix, NOT Simon Cowell. :clap3:

11 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Nicole Scherzinger and Kelly Rowland are to thank for One Direction and Little Mix, NOT Simon Cowell. :clap3:

This is truly a revelation :clap3:

13 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Guess they didn't gel that well together since they split 

Okay so it was basically 10 years into their career before a member left and a farewell tour 11 years into their career....what other girl group had that? 

Edited by BlowYourMind

I owe Kelly so much joy in my life and ears this last decade ahhh my faves no wonder they LOVE dc

and not that guy saying “wE canT jUsT tEll bY loOking aT pIctUreS” doubting kelly

also Inb4 “so she’s responsible for jesy nelson ?

Wow that was amazing 

She knew why she was choosing each girl 

19 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

This is truly a revelation :clap3:

Yes! Now we need to find out who formed Fifth Harmony.

36 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Guess they didn't gel that well together since they split 

Huh? After 10 years. Also they all wanted to go solo which is completely normal in groups.

You guys still believe “Reality” shows are real???

Everything about it screams “scripted” lol is like the Masked Singer and their predictable antics…

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ac8bb8ec2c0bfd673b

18 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Yes! Now we need to find out who formed Fifth Harmony.

Camila’s audition video hasn’t even been released ? 

But good on Kelly Rowland for KNOWING. She should’ve asked for royalty fees every time a Little Mix song is streamed.

Kelly was clearly the most visionary of them and could support her opinion with well thought through arguments. 

We need to bring back X Factor with Nicole and Kelly as judges because we are desperate for new generation of girl groups and boy groups! 

I was just reading Wikipedia pages for Backstreet Boys and TLC and their commercial success was crazy!

34 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

and not that guy saying “wE canT jUsT tEll bY loOking aT pIctUreS” doubting kelly

That's Gary Barlow from Take That and he knows a thing or two about group dynamics. His answer was very good, cause Louis was bugging him to stop Kelly and Gary didn't do that. He shut Louis down with his answer and gave Kelly a chance.

although this may be scripted, I do believe that they had flexibility in who could get in from a bigger batch and clearly Kelly was gunning for these 4 because she was the one that stood firm on them being together in this video.

I don't believe for one second that this video is authentic :rip:

You guys think the judges make these decisions in a matter of minutes by putting photos together on a table without any producer input?

Simon Cowell probably decided the Little Mix lineup as soon as each girl auditioned and then gave the judges their scripts so they could pretend that these 4 random celebrities have any kind of power over the show :rip:

36 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

That's Gary Barlow from Take That and he knows a thing or two about group dynamics. His answer was very good, cause Louis was bugging him to stop Kelly and Gary didn't do that. He shut Louis down with his answer and gave Kelly a chance.

Amen to that. I’d take Kelly’s word over anyone since she was in the most successful USA girl group from her time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.