Ron DeSantis has copied Trump's mannerisms down to a T, it's crazy

anti-bitch

As a new supreme rises, the old one fades away.... DeSantis is the Gaga to Trump's Madonna :cm:

18 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

As a new supreme rises, the old one fades away.... DeSantis is the Gaga to Trump's Madonna :cm:

So one could say DeSantis is reductive?

Italian-Americans are somewhat known for using hand gestures when they speak, not just DeSantis. Don't be racist.

Edited by Skyfish

:bibliahh:

It's funny because Trump's mannerism comes natural to him, but to DeSantis it comes off as ridiculous because you can tell it's forced. The fact that while speaking he is probably thinking they've told me I have to move my hands like this is pretty embarrassing and cringe :toofunny3:

31 minutes ago, Skyfish said:

Italian-Americans are somewhat known for using hand gestures when they speak, not just DeSantis. Don't be racist.

But Trump certainly isn't Italian-American. And not everything is racist. It makes sense for RDS to try and be the next Trump in every way.

Edited by anti-bitch

He is kinda cute too(for atrl standards) with a decent face to look at unlike trump... yup the gays are certainly gonna vote for him :rip:

Edited by coolblue

2 hours ago, coolblue said:

He is kinda cute too(for atrl standards) with a decent face to look at unlike trump... yup the gays are certainly gonna vote for him :rip:

:skull:  *****… love yourself he ain’t cute 

I hate them both but itll

be fun seeing them coming at each other 

Trump did not invent hand gestures... This shouldn't need to be said.

His image is very strategically crafted:rip:

Apparently his wife has media experience

The symbolism on his reelection night in Florida footage for governor is honestly disturbing tbh

50 minutes ago, Armani? said:

His image is very strategically crafted:rip:

Apparently his wife has media experience

The symbolism on his reelection night in Florida footage for governor is honestly disturbing tbh

That's why Trump will probably have his way with him. :rip: He gives me Rubio vibes. 

6 hours ago, Skyfish said:

Trump did not invent hand gestures... This shouldn't need to be said.

I know but it's the specific hand spreading and finger pointing thing that's very similar here. And the way they talk about China all the time. And being anti-woke GOP candidates and the potential clash in the upcoming primary. There's comparisons to be made. My intention it not to bash Ron DeSantis about this though, just thought it would be funny to show that video.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.