STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Taylor to Break Nicki's Pure Sales 2022 Record

Jude

Nicki currently holds the 2022 record with 89,000 pure sales in one week with Super Freaky Girl.

Edited by Jude

Snatching records left and right, no wonder OTHs losing their mind, she just keep winning :clap3:

snatch-wig-your-off.gif

No wonder she dropped the remix her team clearly saw the numbers.

89k+? :WAP:

i feel like this is a mistake and they got some false info or something. This can;t be possible?! cuz if it is then she legit has a chance at squashing Sisy Boy Drizzy and his zaddy 21 :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

i feel like this is a mistake and they got some false info or something. This can;t be possible?! cuz if it is then she legit has a chance at squashing Sisy Boy Drizzy and his zaddy 21 :jonny5:

I think predictions said she would like 60k sales or something so if she does over 90k :ahh:

7 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

I think predictions said she would like 60k sales or something so if she does over 90k :ahh:

there's just no way :deadbanana4: inb4 the Billboard sales audit a la Rihanna's attempted scammery with LMU :skull: 

I mean I hope this is real but I just can't see it...I- :skull: 

Oh wow no wonder OTHs are so upset. Once again she actually sells when she pulls any tactics, something everyone else does too, but only she can pull it off. My ******* fave :jonny: 

And swifties didn't even organize anything cuz they assumed the #1 was impossible :jonny: i always knew those twitter buying parties had no effect :jonny:

This has to be a wrong info, right?

How can?

Taylor's comeback made the chart so exciting. The 1st week absolutely smashing. The 2nd week vs LMU and now the battle with Drake.

No matter what the outcome, as an ATRLer i kinda appreciate the traffic, the discussion she brings lol.

The is truly the era that keeps on surprising us with the insane numbers.

51 minutes ago, Juanny said:

oh Monday’s chart is gonna be iconic if anti hero stays on top :rip: 

That would actually be hilarious if Drake was to occupy #2-10 with Taylor blocking him at #1. :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, lcylcy said:

She hasn’t in the release week?

all those gestures to surpass Nicki?

Nicki is really the standard 

People bought the album instead of the single, yes

Not the Better Than Revenge songstress on-track to ending yet another rapper this week

58854ea048951_Taylor-Swift-Cosmopolitan-

Edited by est. in 90s

real sad she is doing what she is doing by releasing remixes and putting out visuals instead of starting stupid beef with contemporaries on twitters. smh!

Its 2 girls getting more money and they don’t rap they sing songs

I didn't even know Nicki had the biggest pure sales of a single in 2022 good for them both :clap3: it's me hi I'm the standard it's me 

this is so random, how is it even possible? swifties didn't even organize nothing :toofunny3: the power of the Lord

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.