Trumpsters outside of the US

Genius1111

For those of you living outside of the US, do you know of people around you who are staunch supporters of Donald Trump? And how's your experience like with them?

Those for of you outside living US of the do you know of, around people who you are supporters  staunch Trump of Donald? And your how's them experience with like?

Anyway, I will just share mine. (I live in Asia, for context.)

I was on university exchange back then and I was in this group with this guy (born in the 90s) for a project. He was fairly chill and was a nice guy. I added him on FB and to my horror, he kept sharing pro-Trump and anti-woke and anti-left messages every day. He is not my FB friend anymore, fortunately.

I know of another Trumpster whocs born in 2002. A precocious guy who will score an A in almost everything. If it's an exam, he is able to present his far-right viewpoints quite articulately in writing. But when he is triggered (like when the GOP or the Tories are flopping), he will start spamming right-wing articles. :redface: He idolizes Thatcher and Reagan, supports BOJO and Trump but dislikes Sunak. Oddly enough, he has quite a lot of respect for the Green Party in Germany.

Yes, I know a few. I live in the U.S. but I've lived in a few Muslim-majority countries before and some conservative Christians from Muslim-majority countries rightly feel persecuted in their home country, but then start idolizing the U.S. and stanning Trump. The ironic thing is they really want to move to the U.S. but they love Trump whose policies would make it harder for them...

Back then no one liked him but now I’ve seen people mentioned the Ukraine/Russia  war wouldn’t happen if he was a president. 

Yeah I know a couple, they're a minority but extremely loud and proud of their views. They generally don't really know any details of his policies, but applaud how he (in their words) "owns the liberal media" or "says the truth that we're all thinking out loud" or "isn't afraid to be politically incorrect". All the ones I know have gigantic victim complexes too and generally seem pretty miserable in life. 

15 hours ago, Oxy said:

Back then no one liked him but now I’ve seen people mentioned the Ukraine/Russia  war wouldn’t happen if he was a president. 

That’s Exactly what my grandpa says

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.