Taylor Reaches #1 in Monthly Listeners, Joins Rih, Ari, & Selena

PoisonedIvy

As of today (November 8th, 2022) Taylor is now the #1 artist on Spotify in monthly listeners.

The only women to ever reach the #1 spot in monthly listeners are Rihanna, Ariana Grande, and Selena Gomez.

Congratulations to Taylor on joining this roster of hit makers and global streaming icons :clap3: 

It’s worth noting Taylor is both the #1 most streamed artist in monthly listeners -and- in daily streams, which isn’t always the case!

Also worth noting is that Taylor still has about 3 weeks of upward growth until we reach the full effect of Midnights’ release week. How high do we think her monthly listeners will be in 3 weeks? She’s currently at 79M. I predict 90-95M :lakitu: 

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Her fanbase is really enormous. :redface:

Bigger than the GP, apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Her fanbase is really enormous. :redface:

Bigger than the GP, apparently. 

• ATRL Moderator

YES! Congratulations Tay and to all the fabulous women who’ve achieved this as well! :jamming:

36 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Also worth noting is that Taylor still has about 3 weeks of upward growth until we reach the full effect of Midnights’ release week. How high do we think her monthly listeners will be in 3 weeks? She’s currently at 79M. I predict 90-95M :lakitu: 

Why still 3 weeks? Wouldnt they start dropping when Midnights is a month old in 2 weeks or so. Not sure if this is 28 days or 30/31

9 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Why still 3 weeks? Wouldnt they start dropping when Midnights is a month old in 2 weeks or so. Not sure if this is 28 days or 30/31

I think I was just trying to account for anyone who listened after 10/21, up until 10/28, a week after album release. November 28’s number might be higher than November 21st, but it could be lower. I don’t really pay enough attention to the monthly listeners trends to know for sure if I’m being honest 

1 hour ago, tili33 said:

when was selina #1? kinda shocking to me...

when Back To You and Taki Taki were smashing simultaneously.

a legend indeed :falcon:

23 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I think I was just trying to account for anyone who listened after 10/21, up until 10/28, a week after album release. November 28’s number might be higher than November 21st, but it could be lower. I don’t really pay enough attention to the monthly listeners trends to know for sure if I’m being honest 

I would think release day was easily her best day and once that drops out she will go down again. Just not sure when exactly it drops out

But she should remain very high even without release week in there

When was the last time the no.1 artist in monthly listeners was the no.1 most streamed of the month also?:rip:

The PLAYLISTING PAYOLA behind some of these artists...

I'm glad we still have actual ORGANIC artists like Bad Bunny and Taylor :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.