Ryn Weaver - "How Do I Get Over You Now"

Alex

Sounds amazing as always. But what is this? An old outtake?

Edited by OhDearAtlas

14 minutes ago, OhDearAtlas said:

I remember there being videos of her playing this live back in like 2016. So seems like an old unreleased track we finally have the studio version of. 

22 minutes ago, OhDearAtlas said:

it's an outtake for what i can only assume to be her original second album since she played this in 2016

She was such a promising new act back in the day and she could have been huge by now. I really wonder what happened.

1 hour ago, Troll Idle said:

She was such a promising new act back in the day and she could have been huge by now. I really wonder what happened.

She was drunk on Instagram live a few years ago and went over a lot of info no one knew about. She was allegedly sexually assaulted by a record executive and subsequently caused her to leave Interscope and she had to sign an NDA somewhere along the line. She's been recording music over the years but hasn't officially released anything in years. Comeback is allegedly happening soon though.

5 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Hide contents

She was drunk on Instagram live a few years ago and went over a lot of info no one knew about. She was allegedly sexually assaulted by a record executive and subsequently caused her to leave Interscope and she had to sign an NDA somewhere along the line. She's been recording music over the years but hasn't officially released anything in years. Comeback is allegedly happening soon though.

Omg poor Ryn. I hope she was able to recover from that trauma. A comeback would be great. Listened to OcaHate on repeat today. What a timeless classic.

This. Is. The. One!

she performed this live in LA back in 2016 and I’ve been watching low quality video clips of it for years. 

i can't at the fact that she potentially commented under the video on what i can only assume is a burner account :bibliahh:

7QXRL1t.png

Queen :WAP:

sucks for her that it leaked if she was still intending to release it. But since we’re so starved l can’t help but naturally be pleased!

19 minutes ago, Alfred said:

so sad we never got a follow-up to The Fool with production by Passion Pit/Benny Blanco before he sold out out. 

Yeah, it’s a shame that any unreleased stuff that they worked on together will never officially see the light of day. Unpopular opinion, but Benny’s work on The Fool is some of his best ever tbh.

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Yeah, it’s a shame that any unreleased stuff that they worked on together will never officially see the light of day. Unpopular opinion, but Benny’s work on The Fool is some of his best ever tbh.

I agree 100% about it being Benny’s best work (i also loved the trash pop he did with Neon Hitch).

It was a magical combo of him and Michael creating rly cool soundscapes behind pop melodies. Traveling Song is gorgeous. 

P.S. are you the actual Noonie Bao?

14 hours ago, fountain said:

Queen :WAP:

sucks for her that it leaked if she was still intending to release it. But since we’re so starved l can’t help but naturally be pleased!

I don't think she was?

13 hours ago, Alfred said:

I agree 100% about it being Benny’s best work (i also loved the trash pop he did with Neon Hitch).

It was a magical combo of him and Michael creating rly cool soundscapes behind pop melodies. Traveling Song is gorgeous. 

P.S. are you the actual Noonie Bao?

No, it’s just a username lmao.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.