Man jumps from the worlds 3rd tallest roller coaster (370ft/113m)

Severus Snape

BASE jumping Europe’s tallest rollercoaster: “REDFORCE” I have wanted to climb this structure since 17…. But I made a pact to myself that I was going to wait until BASE before getting it under my belt. Patience is a beautiful thing… Im glad I waited.

My desire for BASE jumping first started when I was very young… probably around 10/11. I remember watching videos of BASE jumpers and so I would intuitively pretend I was BASE jumper by climbing up high trees and then jumping off them. I was very curious about the feeling it gave me… been scared… over-riding it… landing on the ground and getting a thrill out of it, I now know that as adrenaline… but I soon got very addicted to it.

I use to do it a lot at school and I remember my school made an example out of me by excluding me for doing it. They feared it may encourage others to do the same.

Now 22, I had planned to get into BASE much earlier, but when I was 17 I dislocated my shoulder in freefall when doing a skydive solo course. That completely crushed my dreams for many years. Up until I got double surgery on both shoulders. After the many ups and downs of this journey, now with 2 anchors in both shoulders…. it’s good to be in thick of my childhood dreams.

Once I landed I got swarmed by security/police… with no opportunity to run I decided to lay like a star fish on my back looking up at the sky from where I had fallen… laughing hysterically whilst all the authorities formed a semi circle around me looking down at me trying to work out what to do with this strange Englishman.

They then slapped me in the cells for 48 hours and handed me a 2 year suspended prison sentence.... which means no more climbs in Spain for 2 years! Estoy muy loco!

Follow the journey: @shardclimber

- He broke into the park at sunrise, without permission, climbed it without any safety gear, jumped from the top and then was arrested at the landing. 

This roller coaster goes at a speed of 113mph/180km/h. What if a train was dispatched and just ran him over.... 

doing anything for clout or attention is MORON behavior

Edited by 50thStateofMind

:clown:

Electric Roller Coaster!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.