• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chemist

• Venice B

• Bey'Knight

• MadonnasBoyfriend

Top Posters In This Topic

Next one will most likely be John Wayne Gacy by how Ryan teased his appearance in the final episode. Would not be surprised if the other one will be Richard Ramirez (Netflix already did that Ted Bundy movie with Zac Efron). 

Honestly? Jail to the people involved in making all these serial killers popular. Capitalizing on these tragic real stories that still have people traumatized to this day is vile and a new low tbh. All for the money I guess...

14 minutes ago, Hector said:

Next one will most likely be John Wayne Gacy by how Ryan teased his appearance in the final episode. Would not be surprised if the other one will be Richard Ramirez (Netflix already did that Ted Bundy movie with Zac Efron). 

True and I’m scared of it because they made it look like Gacy got into full clown costumes at his home for torturing, r-wording & k-wording his victims which did not happen like that. :gaycat6:

So nobody sees the obsession Ryan has with killers with weird obsessions, gays on gays, naked gay scenes and gore?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c41f396b63e975cec7

8 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Honestly? Jail to the people involved in making all these serial killers popular. Capitalizing on these tragic real stories that still have people traumatized to this day is vile and a new low tbh. All for the money I guess...

They have been popular for a very long time. i don't understand the sudden outrage.

Charlize Theron literally won an Oscar portraying a serial killer and no one said a thing

Just now, InventedGays said:

Exactly lol people just pretending to get mad because other people on the internet are also pretending to be mad

Right like have they even watched a documentary about war? :deadbanana2: So many documentaries showing real life images/videos are way more shocking than an scripted show lmao

MadonnasBoyfriend

Everyone that complains about it will end up watching it regardless and lining Ryan's pockets up

10 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

So nobody sees the obsession Ryan has with killers with weird obsessions, gays on gays, naked gay scenes and gore?

Well so does 70% of the world. Its a hit series that People watched. So if u want to call ryan a mess then so is all the 1 billion people that watched the show

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Right like have they even watched a documentary about war? :deadbanana2: So many documentaries showing real life images/videos are way more shocking than an scripted show lmao

Hope they cast Evan once again :smitten2:

I'm not ready but I will be watching

30 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Its fetish honestly.

I mean i get that serial killer stories have always titillated many viewers. But can they slow down on portrayals of gay serial killers like wtf.

43 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Not even in a shady way but how old are you? Just because this is recent does not mean it's new.  Dahmer, and every other serial killer, has had cult fans for decades. It's even highlighted in the show.  Large cases become apart of pop culture the same way anything else large enough does which means it's not just a story for those affected at that point, it makes sense to have content surrounding it.  Think there can, and should be, a conversation around how to approach subjects like this. Dahmer had a lot of great moments as it was a story about the victims lives, but could have done without actually showing their deaths.  You dont need to be mad at Netflix or suddenly care about serial killer content thats been popular and made for decades just because you were told you should be now 

43 minutes ago, Chemist said:

They have been popular for a very long time. i don't understand the sudden outrage.

Charlize Theron literally won an Oscar portraying a serial killer and no one said a thing

Yeah because we had people dressing up as Jeffrey ******* Dahmer for halloween before this new series like fr :rip: don't come here and pretend these shows won't introduce them to a whole new generation of people and make them popular but okay go watch your little serial killer show lol

7 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

we need an Aileen Wuornos season

well there is a film already

ot: can't wait

MadonnasBoyfriend
31 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

we need an Aileen Wuornos season

That's old from 2003. Mini series are the new thing. 

Between Monster and The Watcher being renewed and AHS being a panned mess for YEARS everyone should just accept Ryan Murphy is a talentless **** with zero originality  

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Hard agree

Everyone’s obsessed with murder until your stabbed multiple times and buried in a crawl space. 

This is sad, but I guess money signs primary motivation. 

Not that one user acting outrage for attention. :celestial4: I’m excited & I’m going to watch it twice for extra views. 

4 hours ago, Hector said:

Next one will most likely be John Wayne Gacy by how Ryan teased his appearance in the final episode.

I was so confused when first watching this scene as I hadn't heard of John Wayne prior. I have since watched YouTube documentaries on him & he is chilling & even more sadistic than Jeffrey. 

Jeffrey at least felt some remorse & helped with identifying victims. There's still like 7 or 8 unidentified Gacy victims & it's so sad they're parents never got closure. He deserved the death penalty completely & I'm so glad it wasn't banned in his state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.