Coi Leray - "Players"

Alex

22 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

What is this nepo baby mess? The entire thing is carried by the legendary sample :shakeno:

The idea of a music mogul's kid getting carried to a major label deal, mass radio payola and top TV bookings... then beginning to work on her musical and performing abilities :deadbanana4: Like the absolute gall... what a slap in the face to the thousands of artists who spend their entire lives slaving away praying for their big break.

oop... I didn't want to get into it but yeah. she's also a flow stealer but that's a topic for another day lol.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Alex

• 99sandthe2000s

• dabunique

this is one of the catchiest  female rapper songs . The Message sample is used well and i  prefer this to the Puff Daddy song from the 90's.

This song came out of nowhere for me, but whew what a bop! The David Guetta remix too :flame:

gotta give it to her :clap3:most organic success in a longtime and everyone except me love this.

great news her new album will have positive reception and more wait lists. even Q4 is possible i guess

2 minutes ago, Polgg48 said:

gotta give it to her :clap3:most organic success in a longtime and everyone except me love this.

great news her new album will have positive reception and more wait lists. even Q4 is possible i guess

not a fan of it either but congrats to her! love to see female rap flourish and thrive :clap3: 

this david guetta mix is everything 

Where's the music video it's been ages and the jersey club one doesn't count:oxygen:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What is the point of this??? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.