MSNBC Cancels Black Woman-Fronted, Highest-Rated Weekend Show

ClashAndBurn

It’s kinda strange. The ratings weren’t super high of course, but that’s the nature of Saturday morning shows. It was also one of only three shows fronted by black women on the entire network, with the others being Joy Reid’s The Reid Out and Symone Sanders’s self-titled show (with Zerlina Maxwell being relegated to a Peacock streaming show and regular seat-filler for usually one of the black hosts when they can’t make it).

MSNBC showing their misogynoir I fear :dancehall:

I was not a fan of her reporting style. 

I'm a pretty die hard MSNBC stan and generally stan black-woman led shows, but she was never my favourite. There are certainly hosts I would've canned first before her though...

Should have been Symoné. Who knows maybe she will be next :ducky:

Lol she was garbage and lied all day. Idk if I’d say she is worse than Joy Ried but they’re basically the same nonsense. The way these “liberal” networks use the dumbest most idiotic black/POC people to be their mouthpieces is so….

MSNBC and CNN have their diversity quotas checked yet all these people are trash…..

What the hell is going on with MSNBC and CNN lately? I only engage with the good sis NPR. 

They should cancel Joy Reid’s shes so annoying and not to mention a hypocrite. She didn’t suffer any consequences for her homophobia yet she has the nerve to judge everyone. 

she did not deserve a prime time slot. 

I haven’t watched since last election but the only person I could tolerate watching was Nicole Wallace. Is she still there?

She was a bit too much, and a lot of these news still live in 2017. 

Still use the same buzzwords. 

Joy should've been canned tbh

On 11/5/2022 at 5:45 AM, MotoPapi said:

They should cancel Joy Reid’s shes so annoying and not to mention a hypocrite. She didn’t suffer any consequences for her homophobia yet she has the nerve to judge everyone. 

she did not deserve a prime time slot. 

I haven’t watched since last election but the only person I could tolerate watching was Nicole Wallace. Is she still there?

Yes, in fact her afternoon show Deadline: White House has been so successful that it got expanded to 2 hours.  She has quickly become MSNBC's second biggest host, only trailing behind Rachel Maddow.

Anyway, I know Tiffany could be controversial and ruffle feathers but she didn't deserve to be cancelled. :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.