Democrats on track to possibly win White Women Vote in Midterms?

Armani?

Interesting

https://civiqs.com/results/vote_house_generic_2022_lv?uncertainty=true&annotations=true&zoomIn=true&trendline=true

White Women

Screenshot-20221104-155521-Chrome.jpg

White Men

Screenshot-20221104-155909-Chrome.jpg

Black Women

Screenshot-20221104-155954-Chrome.jpg

Black Men

Screenshot-20221104-155938-Chrome.jpg

Hispanic Women

Screenshot-20221104-160014-Chrome.jpg

Hispanic Men

Screenshot-20221104-155832-Chrome.jpg

Not sure why Asian Americans were combined in the "other" category, but Republicans are leading with "other" men

And well as Independents (across all groups) which is a big decline since 2020

Independent 

Screenshot-20221104-163907-Chrome.jpg

Edited by Armani?

White women will disappoint and vote for Republicans just like they did in the last few elections. 

Hispanic and black women going up for republicans after the Roe v Wade overturning tho? :deadbanana2:

White women are voting Republican. All these polls are fake especially when it comes to that demographic. Those ladies love to lie to pollsters. I’d say add +10 to whatever the polls show for the R’s. 

4 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Hispanic and black women going up for republicans after the Roe v Wade overturning tho? :deadbanana2:

That's not really a statistical movement, maybe for Hispanic women since it looks more than 1 point.

Looks like 18 - 49 aged White Women are voting Democrat, and 50 - 65+ aged are voting Republican based on this.

It's split heavily by age.

18 minutes ago, Armani? said:

That's not really a statistical movement, maybe for Hispanic women since it looks more than 1 point.

Still pretty odd for a woman group to move like that on a news like that

even white and hispanic men moved down because of it :deadbanana:

54 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Still pretty odd for a woman group to move like that on a news like that

even white and hispanic men moved down because of it :deadbanana:

Yeah, but Hispanic men are still down 10 points with Democrats compared to 2018 Midterms even after that

Dems were doing extremely terrible with them from the beginning :redface:

White men are disgusting like

I don't trust white women either 

The fact that it's even close at all after the Roe V. Wade mess :redface: 

10 hours ago, bad guy said:

Democrats losing Latino voters is so beyond embarrassing :redface:

If Roe vs Wade wasn't overturned I think Hispanic Women would be even lower, like 63% Democrat tbh:redface:

16 hours ago, Armani? said:

If Roe vs Wade wasn't overturned I think Hispanic Women would be even lower, like 63% Democrat tbh:redface:

I'm not seeing any Democratic strategies to help win them back so I have a bad feeling they're just gonna take the L and just pretend like they aren't switching sides instead of do the work needed to win their trust back. A disaster for the future of the party :redface:

Not by two percent. I can’t even see what the margin of error is for this, but I’m sure it’s at least those 2 points. Is that was is supposed to save our ship from sinking???!  :redface: 

Edited by A Bomb

23 hours ago, A Bomb said:

Not by two percent. I can’t even see what the margin of error is for this, but I’m sure it’s at least those 2 points. Is that was is supposed to save our ship from sinking???!  :redface: 

It's tied now in their update for yesterday, 48/48:redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.