WB Loses $2.3 Billion in The past quarter

Gorjesspazze9

HBOMax and DC Studios off to a Bad start. WB goes further in debt this year. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Zassy is losing and Universal is loving this, they will get to buy Warner with a huge discount  :keir:

Edited by M André

Oh wow its worth than i thought :deadbanana4:

Tgey need another harry potter sized franchise FAST 

4 minutes ago, M André said:

Zassy is losing and Universal is loving this, they will get to buy Warner with a huge discount  :keir:

Potentially not because that would be possible to breach anti-trust provisions 

1 minute ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Oh wow its worth than i thought :deadbanana4:

Tgey need another harry potter sized franchise FAST 

No wonder he wants JKR's blessing to shoot new Harry Potter movies :deadbanana2:

35 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

I’m confused. “Discovery” as the channel?

it is confusing. they apparently merged last year bc Warner Bros was … i guess struggling enough to have to be merged with some random animal/wildlife channel and now their business model is to cater to middle America :skull: a mess all around

55 minutes ago, Crashed said:

No wonder he wants JKR's blessing to shoot new Harry Potter movies :deadbanana2:

I mean.. Does he even need it? 

Im sure they basically baught the right to the wizarding world. If not :doc:

44 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Well this is what happens when you do stupid **** like shooting a whole movie and then scrapping it months before release :skeleton:

which movie was this? 

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

it is confusing. they apparently merged last year bc Warner Bros was … i guess struggling enough to have to be merged with some random animal/wildlife channel and now their business model is to cater to middle America :skull: a mess all around

I’m more shocked at the fact they would spend such money on that platform. What possibly could value in BILLIONS on Discovery??

28 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

I’m more shocked at the fact they would spend such money on that platform. What possibly could value in BILLIONS on Discovery??

It was a merger and by the looks of it, Discovery’s team are the ones in charge 

At this point Universal is going to buy them for $1 

Idk why they haven't fired that asshat ceo yet

gotta lose money to make money :redface:

5 hours ago, qurl said:

4 hours ago, Zoomer said:

Discovery is unfortunately running things now…which was the opposite of what WB needed :dies: 

i just hope they keep their **** off the gorgeous gorgeous HBO Max

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.