Charli: “track 10 - the resurrection - coming soon”

Haus

interesting 

This is one of my fave pop songs ever made. It’s so beautiful and visceral :WAP:

Fans in Brazil made the song #1 on iTunes so she would perform it there so I think it just means that she'll put it back in the setlist.

8 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Fans in Brazil made the song #1 on iTunes so she would perform it there so I think it just means that she'll put it back in the setlist.

Yes

18 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

mess

Can she please just finish off the N1A/P2 mixtape trilogy

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What resurrection? The #1 on Brazil iTunes? :skull: 

I don’t think she’d be this vague about merely adding it to a setlist, but :rip:if that turns out to be the case. 

The only thing she should be resurrecting is Nasty Cherry... I really liked their music and its weird they haven't made any kind of statement or anything. wtf happened to them they're literally under your label Charli :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The only thing she should be resurrecting is Nasty Cherry... I really liked their music and its weird they haven't made any kind of statement or anything. wtf happened to them they're literally under your label Charli :bibliahh:

oh girl did you not hear the news about Chloe...

1 minute ago, brooklyndaddy said:

oh girl did you not hear the news about Chloe...

omg what about ha?

i watched the whole netflix show like 3 years ago atp but never checked up on them anymore until i randomly thought about their song Win today so i know nothing abt them, did they disband?:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.