Can Rihanna Occupy the top 10 spot of the hot  100?

foreverwinter13

Can Rihanna Occupy the top 10 spot of the hot  100?   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Can Rihanna Occupy the top 10 spot of the hot  100?

• Yes, People are with 6 years of drought she can do it and she is Rihanna!
    • Lift Me Up is flopping and you expect Rihanna to Occupy the whole top 10?

With all the hype and the Superbowl, Can Rihanna also Occupy the top 10 spot on the hot 100 with r9?

Atrl told me that people is thirsty with Rihanna music so I think It's a yes! 

You already know the answer to this. She's never had huge album debuts and to do that, you need a massive first week.

No but I voted yes to make you cry louder. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

No. At best she'll debut 3 songs at the top 10, but that's not certain either.

mmmm i cant totally imagine it , but also, why not? especially if its a slow week. 

taylor has a more dedicated fanbase, but if rihannas album rollout is really slay, i could see the GP streaming the whole album on repeat

She's too busy selling makeup pallets and lip stain she has no time for the hot 100 anymore. :alexz2:

Swifties are quickly becoming the worst stan base on atrl :rip:

Edited by Homebrand

Lift me up is doing top 10 thanks to massive radio deals. Can her team get radio deals for 10 songs? If the answer is no, then most likely she can’t 

I mean, she has genuine and huge GLOBAL SMASHES known by the GP not only among her fans. She’s fine

:coffee:

I think the more appropriate question is could she score more than 10 songs with 260 billboard chart points within a week?

I've always said that she can and that she would be breaking a lot of records with her new album

but I didn't take the fact that she rly may not have strong debuts (i rly dont know)

+dont know how strong her sales are..but for a streaming-dominated current market, she deffo has a chance for it

look how that meh soundtrack ballad, with no interesting video is doing...yet it has big competition currently

33 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Swifties are quickly becoming the worst stan base on atrl :rip:

this has been the case for some time now. literally the new LMs

but that's because there are lots of success stans

there are actually a lot of sweet swifties..however there are lots of hater swifties all of the sudden, which is :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Khal said:

You already know the answer to this. She's never had huge album debuts and to do that, you need a massive first week.

in streaming era rappers with low first week sales during physical-digital sales can get all the tracks on charts. That's cause rap music is higly narrative and people listen from track #1 to track #18.

Reason pop music became weaker in this era it's cause mainstream pop is often more about sounds than stories. Taylor or Beyoncè are some of the few expceptions where people listen a whole album (also because in the years they create the perception even a track 12 can be the peak of an album, while with most artists you know you get the singles from track 1 to 5 and then it's all fillers).

Rihanna can make something new with a kind of concept album with strong lyrics and gettins this kind of attention. If she doesn't make it and choruses are like "lift me up hold me down keep me close safe and sound" she can have two radio hits and that's all. 

Edited by vale9001

she might come for #7 or lower but im fine with that. its a great song so

No cuz i don't think it's her focus/goal. Like to pull it off, it requires a lot of efforts and a perfectly planned marketing strategy and sales activities. The good sis is not even on TikTok to start with :skull:

Why are you so eager to compare all the time? 

We get it, ya'll swifties spend 90% of your paycheck on your fave. Enjoy it and stop trying to downgrade other female artists to make yours "look better". Its pathetic and youre not 12 anymore. 

Also dont come for Rihanna's success when taylor tries to brench out of music and fails :heart2:

#STREAMWILLOWTHOIT'SABOP

18 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Why are you so eager to compare all the time? 

We get it, ya'll swifties spend 90% of your paycheck on your fave. Enjoy it and stop trying to downgrade other female artists to make yours "look better". Its pathetic and youre not 12 anymore. 

Also dont come for Rihanna's success when taylor tries to brench out of music and fails :heart2:

#STREAMWILLOWTHOIT'SABOP

Riri is literally on my sig. I am just so disappointed the she served a lullaby which she said she will never do :chick3:

3 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

How is Lift Me Up flopping? :huh:

Its down to a million streams on its 2nd day, its flopping. We need to admit it, luckily we know that r9 lead will smash

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

I've always said that she can and that she would be breaking a lot of records with her new album

but I didn't take the fact that she rly may not have strong debuts (i rly dont know)

+dont know how strong her sales are..but for a streaming-dominated current market, she deffo has a chance for it

look how that meh soundtrack ballad, with no interesting video is doing...yet it has big competition currently

this has been the case for some time now. literally the new LMs

but that's because there are lots of success stans

there are actually a lot of sweet swifties..however there are lots of hater swifties all of the sudden, which is :psyduck:

Monsters cant even save their faves latest album and you compare us to them? :gaycat4:

9 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Riri is literally on my sig. I am just so disappointed the she served a lullaby which she said she will never do :chick3:

Sis as a navy im not even going to argue about that :monkey:

We all know Rih can deliever a fire ballad but.. I literally cant explain what was she thinking 

disappointed lana del rey GIF

Nope, because that type of achievement is 100% related to the Swifties' collectors attitude and Taylor's willingness to provide multiple versions of the album. 

Rihanna's navy on the other hand consume her music mostly through streaming so unless they go IN streaming her music I don't see that happening and unless another artist can develop such a strong bond with their fanbase and follow's Taylor release strategy no artist will ever achieve what Taylor has.

Naa, maybe 2-3 songs and that's it.

57 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Nope, because that type of achievement is 100% related to the Swifties' collectors attitude and Taylor's willingness to provide multiple versions of the album. 

Rihanna's navy on the other hand consume her music mostly through streaming so unless they go IN streaming her music I don't see that happening and unless another artist can develop such a strong bond with their fanbase and follow's Taylor release strategy no artist will ever achieve what Taylor has.

What have multiple versions of an album yo do with getting the whole top 10 on H100? Taylor reached the top 10 with only streaming AND not digital sales / airplay points added.

OT: I see her having 5-7 songs in the top 10 IF promoted correctly.

5 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

No but I voted yes to make you cry louder. 

Kii:skull:

OT: Why not? :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.