H100: Taylor breaks record by debuting 10 tracks in the top 10, all tracks in top 50

Renan90

im genuinely laughing at the amount of people who are trying to discredit the numbers by pulling out some dumb **** excuse like 'Her fans are rabid' or 'obsessed' ....so what you're saying is she has built up a loyal and committed fanbase through years of hard work and connecting with her fans...and that is supposed to be a bad thing ?

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• simmnfierzig

• Brando

7 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I didn’t check every single article, but I checked for the most recent Blackpink and Beyoncé releases, and yes, similar facts are posted. 

Seems they only do it for women then, because Harry’s article doesn’t mention his variants.

31 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

They’re just listing facts…

Listing explicit / clean and the "version" with the 10 second talk is really dumb and unnecessary

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Seems they only do it for women then, because Harry’s article doesn’t mention his variants.

As is typical with many K-pop releases, the CD edition of the album was issued in elaborate collectible packages. There are two CD variants available in total: a $24 version and a $70 version (specific retailers may have sale priced them for less). Both have the same tracklist, just different packaging and internal paper goods (such as booklets and posters). Each also contains randomized elements (photocards and postcards). (Pricey CD albums are not new for BTS. The act’s last new studio album, 2020’s eight-track Be, was initially available in only two retail formats: a $9 digital album and a $50 CD

Any artist could debut with 1.5 million if they had different cover art. However, they prefer to sell sub 200k first week :coffee2: 

14 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Listing explicit / clean and the "version" with the 10 second talk is really dumb and unnecessary

This

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Why didn't they list these "facts" for other artists then? 

FgVvTDEXwAUDxsw?format=jpg&name=900x900

For real

The largest debut of her career after 16 years, insane! That must be some type of record, right?

Insane record breaking feat. Taylor is going to be the biggest artist of all time. No doubt. I don't think she's slowing down anytime soon. :clap3:

31 minutes ago, Cute said:

im genuinely laughing at the amount of people who are trying to discredit the numbers by pulling out some dumb **** excuse like 'Her fans are rabid' or 'obsessed' ....so what you're saying is she has built up a loyal and committed fanbase through years of hard work and connecting with her fans...and that is supposed to be a bad thing ?

Some people who were hiding behind other supposedly "bigger" artists have truly lost it this era and have to resort to the wildest excuses. "Rabid" :deadbanana2:

38 minutes ago, Cute said:

Other artists should try having a fanbase :dies: 

the way she broke streaming records too which means there’s DEMAND unless there’s also 20 versions of albums to stream or whatever excuses the OTHs are making up to cope with the stress that Taylor has brought them :gaylorcat2: 

1 hour ago, Cute said:

screaming :bibliahh:

She stomped!

Why are people coming for the physical sales? Even if you divide them by 4 (since 4 per person is the Billboard limit) it's still the biggest pure sales debut of the year

And the streaming numbers are also ENORMOUS

Like there is nothing to drag here, give it up

3 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Taylor’s fanbase is more rabid than Lana’s though and obviously a lot bigger, the multiple variants and the effect of adding 7 songs after people had already purchased definitely fuelled this number. I think it’s delusional to deny this but I also think it would’ve done a million regardless. 

I think if it had a normal release without these it would’ve done 1.1.12M which still blows everyone else away. 

Source: trust me bro.  

1 hour ago, Cute said:

EXACTLY. PLUS her streaming numbers and records indicates the GP is also intrigued. She's just genuinely massive but the haters cannot process it.

Legendary, can't wait for her to repeak again with the next album. :clap3:

Album of the year :clap3:

Miss Swift is the new The Beatles of our times. Legendary tingz 

59 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Source: trust me bro.  

If you really think this would’ve done the same amount without multiple variants and the added 7 songs I really don’t know what to say :skull: 

And no one is dragging these numbers as it’s impossible to drag, just pointing out the obvious. 

• ATRL Moderator

Absolutely insane numbers..... :jonny:   I never thought she'd get over a million again, much less her best debut week EVER. I'm so proud of her.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.