H100: Taylor breaks record by debuting 10 tracks in the top 10, all tracks in top 50

Renan90

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• simmnfierzig

• Brando

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Isn't it the 6th biggest debut ever though?

1 | 2015 | 25 | Adele | 3,378,000

2 | 2000 | No Strings Attached | NSYNC | 2,416,000

3 | 2001 | Celebrity |NSYNC | 1,880,000

4 | 2000 | The Marshall Mathers LP | Eminem | 1,760,000

5 | 2000 | Black & Blue | Backstreet Boys | 1,591,000

6 | 2022 | Midnights | Taylor Swift | 1,578,000

7 | 2002 | The Eminem Show | Eminem | 1,322,000h

8 | 2000 | Oops!... I Did It Again | Britney Spears | 1,319,000

9 | 2014 | 1989 | Taylor Swift | 1,287,000

10 | 2017 | Reputation | Taylor Swift | 1,216,000

11 | 2012 | Red | Taylor Swift | 1,208,000

Yeah I am verryyyyyyyy confused why Encore is counted for 2 weeks :celestial5:

It was released mid week after it leaked. Did 710k in 3 days and then 871k the first full week, but it's just added together in the record list :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Swift now ties Barbra Streisand for the most No. 1 albums among women. Swift is also the sixth act with more than 10 No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200 since the chart began regularly publishing on a weekly basis in 1956. She joins The Beatles (who lead with a record 19 No. 1s), Jay-Z (14), Drake, Bruce Springsteen and Streisand (each with 11).

The next 4 rerecordings + TS11, TS12, TS13 are already locks for #1 debuts tbh:redface: That could mean 18 #1 debuts, hopefully she can get to 20 which at this point wouldnt surprise me 

kSvSgRK.gif

They have to **** up the excitement for these achievements every time... if they want to do that entire break down of the versions and all that, then do it to everyone!!! Two entire paragraphs that could’ve been used to detail further milestones yet whoever is writing the article while eating their heart out, decided to do this bs, same with Red TV, where is this energy when it comes to everyone else that does the same and yet can’t achieve a fraction of what she manages to do?

Edited by Michael196

13 minutes ago, Brando said:

Why is BB serving OTH this era. There were literally only 5 extra versions :deadbanana4:

I wonder if we'll see this energy from them with other artists :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

575k vinyls is BEYOND insane :deadbanana2:

The fact we could remove all 575,000 of these record breaking vinyl sales and she'd STILL have a debut over 1,000,000 units :deadbanana:

Her CD's alone outselling most pop girls first weeks

Her vinyl units alone matching the biggest men of the year [Drake, Harry, Kendrick, Bunny]

Her streaming numbers eclipsing every other artist that isn't Drake 

She's just an all around force.

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

I wonder if we'll see this energy from them with other artists :celestial5:

Go check Harry’s you will not find anything

10 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Biggest opening weeks:

1. 25 3.378.000
  2. No Strings Attached 2.416.000
  3. Celebrity 1.880.000
  4. Marshall Mathers LP 1.760.000
  5. Black & Blue 1.591.000
  6. Encore  1.582.000 
  7. Midnights 1.578.000

No, he did it in 10 days, not 7 days

Hot 100 predictions:

182.5k song sales, 549.7m streams

Billboard article:

190k song sales, 549m streams

The full top 10 is locked :redface::redface:

The 10K cassette units are probably what OTH's believe she would sell first week with "1" variant/format release :rip: 

This is huge!!! Usually I either love or hate Taylor albums I loved Midnights soo congrats

The numbers are Insane for a 10th album 

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The 10K cassette units are probably what OTH's believe she would sell first week with "1" variant/format release :rip: 

I think it's what Drakes sells when he has his record breaking streaming weeks :redface:

Edited by simmnfierzig

She almost sold sold 1 million more than Red TV

The fact that a year ago pulling 600k was already insane for her and she just did a million more :jonny:

It will be impossible to predict her next eras, she could go even bigger :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yeah I am verryyyyyyyy confused why Encore is counted for 2 weeks :celestial5:

It was released mid week after it leaked. Did 710k in 3 days and then 871k the first full week, but it's just added together in the record list :deadbanana4:

Yeah it’s just a stan (and an original at that!) editing the list to fudge their fave’s numbers. Midnights is sixth!

Yeah, this debut is out of this world and so far beyond what anyone imagined she could do. I’m so happy for her. And with an exceptional album, too! :gaycat5:

7 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

The fact that folklore and Evermore probably could’ve done the same numbers had she announced months in advance. 

Better 1st week for sure but the same as midnights probably no. that was after Reputation & Lover both eras are either loved or hated, she gained a lot of respect after Folklore album 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.