H100: Taylor breaks record by debuting 10 tracks in the top 10, all tracks in top 50

Renan90

3 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

waiting for it to be as inescapable as AS IT WAS or EASY ON ME.. so far i heard nothing of it in public, just the stan world for now

have you been on TikTok?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• simmnfierzig

• Brando

16 minutes ago, Domination said:

Mental gymnastics lmao. She should be respected, but at this rate the chart is bankrupt in that it has no idea what it represents. This did not need an essay.

I think you need to lookup the definition of mental gymnastics lmao. No excuses we’re made, I laid out facts. And since you can’t defend your original comment based on my response you attack my comment?? Classic scape goat response when someone is a hater :lmao: 

Congrats Tay on the top ten :party: 

Edited by PurrKaty

Just now, Cryptique said:

waiting for it to be as inescapable as AS IT WAS or EASY ON ME.. so far i heard nothing of it in public, just the stan world for now

”as far I heard nothing of it” we don’t care. Anti-Hero is on par with these two songs number wise and even if it doesn’t get successful than these, it’s still a REAL hit.

9 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Do you not listen to the radio, go on Spotify, Apple Music, tiktok, or Instagram reels? It’s everywhere :rip:

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

People who take the “Taylor suddenly broke [x] record, so now these things are meaningless” route will always make me kii. Such a bitter stance to take.

spacer.png

@Domination exhibit A

anyway, so proud of you Tay for getting the top 10 and showing what the US consumed the most last week!! :worship: 

17 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

So once again you provide anecdotal evidence, meanwhile it is #1 on streaming, fastly climbing radio, and viral on TikTok. It is objectively a ~real~ hit

spacer.png

Edited by Headlock

This is historic I-

26 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

Do you not listen to the radio, go on Spotify, Apple Music, tiktok, or Instagram reels? It’s everywhere :rip:

They definitely do, and they’ve definitely heard it despite (I assume) trying to avoid it. They’re just straight up lying which is the funny part. OTHs are really having a hard time coping this week, because like, how do you even cope with this kind of success? I guess deflecting to lies is the only thing one can do.

spacer.png

Side note: any predictions for next week? I believe the user wildestscreamz on Twitter who’s very charts savvy already said Midnight Rain/Lavender Haze will likely be fighting for #5 and something else (Karma?) might hang around in the top 10 as well. Kinda hope she somehow logs 5 again next week but having 4 songs still top 10 on your second week would already be insane :jonny6: 

34 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

4 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

They definitely do, and they’ve definitely heard it despite (I assume) trying to avoid it. They’re just straight up lying which is the funny part. OTHs are really having a hard time coping this week, because like, how do you even cope with this kind of success? I guess deflecting to lies is the only thing one can do.

spacer.png

Side note: any predictions for next week? I believe the user wildestscreamz on Twitter who’s very charts savvy already said Midnight Rain/Lavender Haze will likely be fighting for #5 and something else (Karma?) might hang around in the top 10 as well. Kinda hope she somehow logs 5 again next week but having 4 songs still top 10 on your second week would already be insane :jonny6: 

i saw a couple of clips from users with Taylor avis so :giraffe:

i mean, we saw how willow/cardigan/AllTooWell fared.. i meant an inescapable number1 smash, why are y'all so angry :dies:

I’m so confused. Are people really upset and trying to discredit Taylor’s achievements she’s gotten with Midnights? Let the woman and her fan base celebrate :rip:

Edited by AvrilMoonlight

Of course Liddos will try to discredit every single successful woman :rip:

ethan.thumb.jpg.6bba4902ed11cf36fc7a6572

9 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

i saw a couple of clips from users with Taylor avis so :giraffe:

i mean, we saw how willow/cardigan/AllTooWell fared.. i meant an inescapable number1 smash, why are y'all so angry :dies:

And we also know AH is locked for a second week at #1, something Gaga hasn't achieved in 11 years. It has also been #1 on spotify and apple music since release

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

And we also know AH is locked for a second week at #1, something Gaga hasn't achieved in 11 years. It has also been #1 on spotify and apple music since release

i mean Shallow, PF are 1-week number1s while BR peaked at no.2 :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Of course Liddos will try to discredit every single successful woman :rip:

ethan.thumb.jpg.6bba4902ed11cf36fc7a6572

what are you on? half of the liddos casually stan Taylor.. 

we all saw number1s that didn't really feel like no.1s from the 00s or 10s like cardigan, willow, All Too Well or BTS number 1s.. me, being a liddo has nothing to do with it 

9 minutes ago, AvrilMoonlight said:

I’m so confused. Are people really upset and trying to discredit Taylor’s achievements she’s gotten with Midnights? Let the woman and her fan base celebrate :rip:

Anytime any woman sees any success this forum tries to tear them down. We should celebrate the fact that we have women breaking MALE records. :rip: 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Anytime any woman sees any success this forum tries to tear them down. We should celebrate the fact that we have women breaking MALE records. :rip: 

Right??? That’s amazing tbh. 
I know for a fact they wouldn’t like if someone tried to rain on their fave’s parade if they broke these kinds of records, so why be bitter? ?

Her grip on the music industry is insane. She is the moment.

Congrats to Taylor.

and to Shakira for still being to chart after 30 years career, age 45, zero zero real promo since 2014 and with a Spanish song #65. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.