Florida politicians ignore coordinated antisemitism all over Jacksonville, FL

ZIVERT

Governor DeSantis and the Mayor of Jacksonville were both attending this baseball game. DeSantis has made no comments. However, after being pressed on Twitter about the antisemitism on display all over downtown Jacksonville, the Mayor had this to say:

It's really serving Germany between 1921 and 1933 and Kanye wants to be Adolf so bad. :biblio:

Well they were warned by a prominent Republican to "get their act together or else" :redface:

JustLikeHoney

As a Floridian, I can't say that I'm shocked. Every DeSantis negative ad on social media is filled with "I love my Governor" replies. It's incredibly racist, anti-semetic and homophobic here. 

On 10/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, ZIVERT said:

Governor DeSantis and the Mayor of Jacksonville were both attending this baseball game. DeSantis has made no comments. However, after being pressed on Twitter about the antisemitism on display all over downtown Jacksonville, the Mayor had this to say:

its a football game lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.