Nicki performance moves go viral, reaches 1M+ views

lauvender

SCREAMING bvdcbnfcvbb these comments 

I don’t care for Nicki as a person but calling her old & grandma before she turns 40 is disgusting. Also crazy how the world goes crazy if they call Lizzo obese but the way they call Nicki fat. SMH 

The grandma thing comes from that rapper that dragged nicki for being older than her mom and bullying her

I am...not very comfortable dragging Nicki Minaj like this, even though she is likely the artist with the most awful personality in entertainment currently (unless we talking like, Ye? Morgan Wallen?)

So I will just post this gif which is very amusing to me because it reminds me of a yoga instructor I knew that had a meltdown, quit his job and moved to Peru. This is what his last class was like.

J937QDS.gif

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

The grandma thing comes from that rapper that dragged nicki for being older than her mom and bullying her

This was always ironic to me. Nicki is 39, Latto is 23. Latto’ s mother (must have) had her around 16 years old. She seems to think of that as some type of accomplishment. 

at this point she's a walking meme lol i just don't understand. she doesn't need to do this type of choreo if shes not comfortable or lack the stamina for it. she can serve a performance inside her new comfort zone. look at missy slaying without all of this when she's live. also, gaining weight is completely natural, especially post-partum. the problem has always been her botched implants. she had her booty done when she had a certain waistline and her body has changed a lot since then and now it's completely ******* her proportions. that's an universal bbl problem. she's been all types of awful, but its all part of the same problem (pdf files and husband aside): she's insecure and stuck in a box of what she used to be and refuses to grow out of it and just be. when she changes this mentality she will even quit beefing with younger girls as if she was on the come up.

Nicki doesn’t deserve any sympathy 

But honestly ageism on twitter and tik tok is insane

How is 39 grandma? 

Ageism jokes are the most stupid of them all, they come back to bite very soon after.

The other day they were dragging Doja for being too old to be a troll at 26 :deadbanana:

Edited by Trent W

2 hours ago, KingJay said:

I don’t care for Nicki as a person but calling her old & grandma before she turns 40 is disgusting. Also crazy how the world goes crazy if they call Lizzo obese but the way they call Nicki fat. SMH 

Nicki was calling Lil Kim old when she was 38 so in all honesty sis is getting the energy she put out.

7 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Not the Shien version :bibliahh:

Always love to see this evil pedo enabler get dragged :clap3:

7 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Ummmm.... I'm not Nicki Minaj fan but the thread reeks of misogyny, body-shaming and ageism. 

Please, Nicki and her boot lickers do all that and a whole lot more so they get ZERO sympathy.

3 hours ago, KingJay said:

They did the EXACT same thing to Lil' Kim, who i hasten to add was younger than what Nicki is now when Nicki and her fans were age shaming her which is the GAGGER :lmao:

Karma sucks don't it! 

bloop-boom.gif

Edited by iaintiffin

So Nicki can say the most foul s**t about other people's bodies/families/ages/etc and when people throw it back it at her, y'all want to clutch your pearls?

RockStarShit101
12 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

The nerve of the Barbs attempting to shame other females when she looks like that..that's what gets me! :deadbanana2:

I fell all the way OUT when this popped up on my TL

The similarity! :lmao:

the cardi b one :deadvision:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.