Demi Lovato ft. Måneskin coming soon

Soobin

Previously it was only Demi and Damiano mutualing each other. It's been rumoured for weeks that there will be a deluxe version of HF in November with a collab or two on it. :ghostface:

Demi her Solo 2.0 aka her European smasha incoming

5 minutes ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

OMG LA LA LAND REMIS IS REAL GRFYFTGTSVHDFBHC :jonny5::jonny5:

It'll be a new song :bird:

DEMI AND DAMIANO?!?!

HOLY **** I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THIS?! :jonny5:

13 minutes ago, Soobin said:

It'll be a new song :bird:

Are you sure?? OMG I'M FREAKING MYSELF 

Demi's collabs are always SO good so I'm very excited if this is true (except for Im Ready, should've been an Unholy moment but that chorus ruined it)

An acclaimed rock smash incoming???? Demi needs to collab w more people in the rock community to establish themselves more in this genre. I'm down for this.

Interesting. Hopefully it's good.

Bingo

45 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Bingo

Maneskin is bigger in Europe right now than Demi, if this would happen, she would be their oppening act as of right now

2 hours ago, GRMusic said:

Maneskin is bigger in Europe right now than Demi, if this would happen, she would be their oppening act as of right now

Yes! It's a good strategy for promote Demi as artist in Europe! She was very popular in 2018 and now she need to do it again! I really feeling that she'll announce Deluxe with maneskin collab and European league next month! The European league of course will start in the next year about March/April with new singles/collab in the meantime.. I'm so excited for what's coming after this tour that is ending in 1 week ??

I thought she wouldn‘t do big tours anymore?

4 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

I honestly have no clue, she deleted her post that same day iirc

55 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

She deleted in the next minute so surely was because she was sick and it's normal when you're sick be paranoic.. but we know she love so much touring to meet her fans, she love us so much ❤️

She could take a break between this league and european league but of course she could take months of break with the end of this HOLY **** era because it's normal 

You love to set up for disappointment so bad it's funny at this point. C'mon, guys. It's Demi. Not gonna happen.  

Please let this be true!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.