Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptus

• Liafen

• Arcadius

• computer.boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Help this is so messy...

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/the-witcher-season-4-liam-hemsworth

While The Witcher Season 3 hasn’t debuted yet, it has already been renewed for a fourth season — but there’s a change coming. In Season 4, Liam Hemsworth will step in as the titular monster-hunter Geralt of Rivia, the role Henry Cavill originated in the first three seasons. The two actors shared the exciting news on social media Saturday afternoon. 

Just now, ang said:

neither of these men are good actors 

Henry was perfect for this role, the critics and the fans of the show/video game agree, so your opinion is quite irrelevant.

Ugh, Superman ruining The Witcher 

This is very surprising he fought so hard to get this show started. I guess the money for Superman was too good to pass. 

JustLikeHoney
1 minute ago, ang said:

I don't think Henry has been given a good script invery long time. He was pretty good in The Tudors, Mission Impossible and The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

• ATRL Moderator

Eww! :sosad: They should have delayed filming rather than changing the LEAD actor!

JustLikeHoney
1 minute ago, ang said:

I don't think Henry has been given a good script in a very long time. He was pretty good in The Tudors, Mission Impossible and The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

what on earth…. i don’t even like henry that much but he’s the only reason anyone watches this show. it’s certainly not because of the writing, visuals or any of the other actors :rip: could they not afford to keep paying him?

Wtf :deadbanana: I could see Chris, but not Liam. The downgrade.

7 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Superman 

it’s wild to me that they wouldn’t work around his schedule. there has to be another reason 

Henry  is so dumb, no one liked  his Superman movies. And Superman is  boring, kinda cringe character (the name alone :deadbanana2:). 

Liam is making career suicide, the  amount  of hate he will get :rip: Both of them are just stupid

Edited by Raptus

The first season was huge and then I feel like nobody talked about S2. Idk I guess the Superman bag was bigger.

The Last of Us

A slap in the face to the fans. Hopefully his upcoming Superman movies are panned. :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.