Miss Universe Organization now owned by a Thai transgender

Exzime.

spacer.png

Previously owned by Donald Trump then Endeavor’s IMG, has sold the Miss Universe Organization, the company overseeing the Miss Universe competition, to Thailand-based JKN Global Media Public Company Limited owned by A Thai business tycoon and transgender activist, Chakrapong "Anne" Chakrajutathib for $20 million.

spacer.png

Miss Universe Thailand is set to compete for Miss Universe 2022

"Extremely important not just for me and my company but for all the women and trans women, particularly all the fans of Miss Universe that have been watching and been with us for 70 years now. It is the time that we lift the spirit of women on the stage and having the platform globally to show to the whole world that we are intelligent, we are beautifully confident and we can be iconic women to each particular country that we represent." says Anne Chakrajutathib.

Source

Girl boss 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.thumb.gif.a256b018 

Ready for them to jealously not let any latina to win the contest anymore....

I hope they don't dislike my country. :gaycat1:

And dislike the US, Puerto Rico and Philippines. :gaynetcat4:

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

I hope they don't dislike my country. :gaycat1:

And dislike the US, Puerto Rico and Philippines. :gaynetcat4:

considering how MGI owner hates Philippines, i won't put it past them to rig's PH scores in the foreseeable future

Lmaoo

it's perfect when we know that Donald used to be the previous owner

inb4 Rowling comes fuming

3 hours ago, Cryptique said:

considering how MGI owner hates Philippines, i won't put it past them to rig's PH scores in the foreseeable future

Good. :foxaylove2:

Khun Anne better clean house first, give Paula her papers cuz she covered up da sa accusations from da class of 21 Miss USA

18 hours ago, Cryptique said:

stawp let’s give her da benefit of doubt let’s see what happens in January 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.