Dog Runs Down Street with human head in its Mouth

AlanRickman1946

Dog runs down street with a HUMAN HEAD in its mouth after snatching it from grisly crime scene where human remains were dumped at Mexican ATM booth with message warning 'the next head is yours.

The head was left on a cardboard placard with a message apparently signed by the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG), one of the most feared cartels in the world headed by El Mencho, the most-wanted person in Mexico.

The message named an adversary belonging to the Operativo MZ cartel and read: 'The next head is yours.'

Before police were able to establish the crime scene and investigate the killing, the stray dog made off with the corpse's head. 

A video posted on social media showed the dog trotting down a darkened street, holding the head by the neck in its jaws, apparently intending to take it to a safe place to eat it.

Police then had to wrestle the head back from the dog. 

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11364579/amp/Dog-runs-street-HUMAN-HEAD-mouth-snatching-cartel-crime-scene-Mexico.html

19 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Police then had to wrestle the head back from the dog. 

straight out of a sitcom :deadbanana2:

Thats some dog sh*t. A cat would never....

Edited by Afterglow

47 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

I think I would faint if I ever saw that

Literally

a lot of shocking and disturbing videos come frome Mexico so this is not surprising

Violence like this is why I'd be terrified of going to Mexico :dancehall3:

:ahh: imagine your just walking down the street minding your own business and that dog runs past with that head

3 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Girl, cats will bite you trying to eat you if left without food for a couple of hours. Like what can cats do other than eat ? 

8 hours ago, May said:

straight out of a sitcom :deadbanana2:

More like a horror movie. RIP. :skull: 

5 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Violence like this is why I'd be terrified of going to Mexico :dancehall3:

Hopefully nobody tells you about the US. :dancehall2:

59 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Hopefully nobody tells you about the US. :dancehall2:

We don't have drug cartels beheading people in the US :deadbanana2:

17 hours ago, A.R.L said:

Girl, cats will bite you trying to eat you if left without food for a couple of hours. Like what can cats do other than eat ? 

Be the kings and queens of the animal kingdom that they are? What else needs to be done by them?

On 10/28/2022 at 3:15 PM, Afterglow said:

I prefer cats over dogs, but if you die and no one finds your body, your pet cat will start eating it way before your pet dog will :dancehall2:

4 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

I prefer cats over dogs, but if you die and no one finds your body, your pet cat will start eating it way before your pet dog will :dancehall2:

Not only that, the dogs will also help the police to find the body of their owner in case they're lost, that's why we have police dogs. Also, the fact that they are  affectionate, intelligent and have a lot of feelings and things in common with us, makes me believe that at least some of them would never eat their owner's body, they're not called man's best friend for no reason :alexz3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.