Rihanna: "My fans would kill me if they waited this long for a lullaby"

Future Lover

Thank GOD!  

7 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Literally fell asleep third listen. :deadbanana4:

:rip:

This song is a disaster.

Maybe she should have released that new music before the lullaby

I don't get why she'd waste her first comeback song on this... a Marvel movie soundtrack song and not a huge undeniable smash. This is such a sleepy return to music. I get wanting to ease back in and the sentiment behind the song is sweet but c'mon now

We need something major, MV filmed and ready the same day the single drops, a STATEMENT. As soon as I saw the "R" thing teased it felt so anticlimactic to me :monkey:

8 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I don't get why she'd waste her first comeback song on this... a Marvel movie soundtrack song and not a huge undeniable smash. This is such a sleepy return to music. I get wanting to ease back in and the sentiment behind the song is sweet but c'mon now

We need something major, MV filmed and ready the same day the single drops, a STATEMENT. As soon as I saw the "R" thing teased it felt so anticlimactic to me :monkey:

The dramatics :rip:. Can you imagine how much she was payed for all of this? It’s ******* Disney and for one of the biggest releases of all time. don’t think she cares about what stans create in their own heads  on how she should handle her career when she sees the opportunity to make millions of $$$ with such little effort.

Stans (and haters) are doing the absolute most for a cute little song for a cute little soundtrack :deadbanana2:

This is for a soundtrack, since when anyone gets hyped for a soundtrack single? You guys had too many expectations for what it was.

I knew this was going to sound nothing like what she's preparing us for so I don't care for it.

3 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

This is for a soundtrack, since when anyone gets hyped for a soundtrack single? You guys had too many expectations for what it was.

I knew this was going to sound nothing like what she's preparing us for so I don't care for it.

She shouldn't of promoted tbh. Just same way Beyonce just dropped Be Alive... beyond that, soundtrack songs can be moments. Its a shame this wasn't.

I don't trust this professional troll until I see FACTS.

Well it could've been a moment if it was good :doc:

1 hour ago, coolblue said:

She will probably release #R9 all at once like Midnights

as she should, because i think releasing a single would ruin hype at this point just look at 30

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.