From Scratch | Netflix Limited Series | Zoe Saldaña

OrgVisual

New limited series starring queen Zoe Saldana. Based on a true story

Honestly one of the most beautiful dramas I've watched in recent years and the acting is so top-notched :jonny: :jonny: 

Edited by Sept

Haven’t seen but I will later on

ready to support my Latina queen :jonny5:

*Saldaña. Queen Zoe made the choice to be credited with her original last name.

"Becoming a mother has given me this desire to connect everyday with my true identity. So, hearing somebody saying my name the way it was truly written on my birth certificate has become very important for me" — Zoe Saldaña.

Spoiler

adam-project-xxlg.jpg

FW_YhXZUEAEQUsU?format=jpg&name=medium

@Sept :eli:

Edited by Broken

19 hours ago, Broken said:

*Saldaña. Queen Zoe made the choice to be credited with her original last name.

"Becoming a mother has given me this desire to connect everyday with my true identity. So, hearing somebody saying my name the way it was truly written on my birth certificate has become very important for me" — Zoe Saldaña.

Reveal hidden contents

adam-project-xxlg.jpg

FW_YhXZUEAEQUsU?format=jpg&name=medium

@Sept :eli:

I don't have such character on my keyboard but okay queen

21 hours ago, RiRi_Xtina15 said:

I legit cried non stop the last two episodes :ghostface:

The most powerful and touching scene is when she fell asleep and dreamed back to the Florence's day when he waited for her outside, then she woke up and he...

I'm weak :weeps: :weeps:

After watching this series I am just lost for words for how moving, how fascinating and captivating it was to watch. It's been a long since I have watched something so beautiful and so beautifully made.

this series is DEFINITELY worth watching

On 10/28/2022 at 6:42 PM, Sept said:

The most powerful and touching scene is when she fell asleep and dreamed back to the Florence's day when he waited for her outside, then she woke up and he...

I'm weak :weeps: :weeps:

That scene destroyed me.

Spoiler

It might be one of the most beautiful death scenes I have seen. When she woke up and said “you waited” and he smiled and passed away :weeps:

Well I finished this and I just feel so filled with joy, sorrow, peace, happiness, and so many more feelings, like I need like the rest of the week off from work lol. This was incredible and I’m just so happy people are watching it on Netflix. 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.