Dems caught on hot-mic: Schumer tells Biden PA/NV look good, AZ/GA looking bad

Communion

if Herschel Walker wins after all the controversy :deadbanana2:

Katie Hobbs is so milquetoast and basically the most boring candidate for governor possible. I honestly think a lot of people see Sinema in her and I can’t blame them

Kelly is better, and if Masters won I would be a little gagged tbh. Super embarrassing for AZ if either Lake or Masters win tho :rip: 

:rip:

Okay? Thats just his opinion. Are we supposed to care? :deadbanana2:

59 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Katie Hobbs is so milquetoast and basically the most boring candidate for governor possible. I honestly think a lot of people see Sinema in her and I can’t blame them

Kelly is better, and if Masters won I would be a little gagged tbh. Super embarrassing for AZ if either Lake or Masters win tho :rip: 

What exactly do you want in a governor? A clown show? You should literally WANT a boring/intelligent person running the state. I swear Trump has warped some of your minds to think that everything has to be dramatic. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, FightForTanas said:

What exactly do you want in a governor? 

A governor is supposed to be even more an ideologically match. :skull: The more local the race, the more you should be ideological in how you vote. A president has limited powers to impact daily life; a governor could directly veto popular legislation passed by a state legislature. 

What has Hobbs done at all to push against Lake? What are Hobbs' policies? What are all your posts rooted in political ineptitude? :skull:

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

A governor is supposed to be even more an ideologically match. :skull: The more local the race, the more you should be ideological in how you vote. A president has limited powers to impact daily life; a governor could directly veto popular legislation passed by a state legislature. 

What has Hobbs done at all to push against Lake? What are Hobbs' policies? What are all your posts rooted in political ineptitude? :skull:

I would gladly debate you on this issue but you just had to personally attack me for no reason. Reported.

2 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

you just had to personally attack me

You said people's "brains were warped". I had to correct you and point out that no, you just seem to not get how politics works. Shocker - people vote for politicians based on their policies. That you can't engage in political discussions without these outbursts and personal insults because your lack of knowledge is :deadbanana4:

"Who cares what a governor believes? If they have a D next to their name, vote for them!!!" - Are you 7? :skull:

Edited by Communion

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

You said people's "brains were warped". I had to correct you and point out that no, you just seem to not get how politics works. Shocker - people vote for politicians based on their policies. That you can't engage in political discussions without these outbursts and personal insults because your lack of knowledge is :deadbanana4:

"Who cares what a governor believes? If they have a D next to their name, vote for them!!!" - Are you 7? :skull:

That person was not describing her policies he was saying she was boring. :skull: I said nothing about her policies. Okay im done with you its getting weird. 

2 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

That person was not describing her policies he was saying she was boring.

...because of her policies, thus the description of her as milquetoast and status quo. AKA why they compared her to a status quo centrist like Sinema who lacks the ability to inspire people that she'll bring about change.

Kari Lake is literally a far-right extremist who plays to Trump's base and says the election is stolen.

What does Katie Hobbs bring to the table for Arizona voters with her centrist brand besides just not being Kari Lake? 

53 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

What exactly do you want in a governor? A clown show? You should literally WANT a boring/intelligent person running the state. I swear Trump has warped some of your minds to think that everything has to be dramatic. :deadbanana2:

I’m not saying that someone has to be a lunatic to run for office obviously, but being a boring, run of the mill, Democrat is hardly a winning strategy in this political climate :deadbanana2:

Dodging debates until pressured and pointing fingers to say “crazy Republican bad!”! is just not resonating with people. Unfortunately democrats NEED to adapt to this post-Trump era or it’s just gonna be constant election cycles of hoping that Republicans are some how bad enough to convince their base to switch over which is just NOT realistic. 

People really need to realize that every criticism of a democrat does not = wanting Trump back. I want the Dems to win so we can move forward from this hellhole, and I will be casting my vote for Hobbs and Kelly in November but obviously something’s gotta change if Republicans can run lunatics like Lake and Masters and still get the races to be this close, if not win. :skull: 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Katie Hobbs is so milquetoast and basically the most boring candidate for governor possible.

I mean if she can't even debate Lake (and also didn't debate with her primary opponent despite winning), then it's no wonder she's having trouble convincing voters she's qualified to run a state :rip:

I don't know what it is with Democrats and their refusal to debate their opponents but it's not a smart strategy at all.

Just now, bad guy said:

I mean if she can't even debate Lake (and also didn't debate with her primary opponent despite winning), then it's no wonder she's having trouble convincing voters she's qualified to run a state :rip:

I don't know what it is with Democrats and their refusal to debate their opponents but it's not a smart strategy at all.

No literally, like, give it up deelishis :skull:

I get the idea is that they think the Republicans will make a clown show of it, and they absolutely will, but the only people that will resonate with that are voters that never intended to vote Hobbs under any circumstance. 

All it really does is create headlines saying “Hobbs refuses to debate Lake!” which makes undecided voters that probably wouldn’t have tuned in to the debate anyways see that and think Hobbs is a coward or afraid of debates or something. And even if they tune in, at least they’d see that Hobbs can hold a coherent conversation outside of “drag queens ruined the US!”

I really think Dems think that pretending they’re above the nonsense is a good idea and it’s not. They’re literally victims to it and they’re not reacting to that at all. This shouldn’t be a close race and yet it is. Just a whole ass mess. :skull: 

28 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

No literally, like, give it up deelishis :skull:

I get the idea is that they think the Republicans will make a clown show of it, and they absolutely will, but the only people that will resonate with that are voters that never intended to vote Hobbs under any circumstance. 

All it really does is create headlines saying “Hobbs refuses to debate Lake!” which makes undecided voters that probably wouldn’t have tuned in to the debate anyways see that and think Hobbs is a coward or afraid of debates or something. And even if they tune in, at least they’d see that Hobbs can hold a coherent conversation outside of “drag queens ruined the US!”

I really think Dems think that pretending they’re above the nonsense is a good idea and it’s not. They’re literally victims to it and they’re not reacting to that at all. This shouldn’t be a close race and yet it is. Just a whole ass mess. :skull: 

Kari's lowkey serving Female Trump with the taunting and sociopathic grifting.

And to think this will end up being a self-inflicted wound.

:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.