30 VS Renaissance, who will win AOTY?

foreverwinter13

Adele won over Beyonce last 2017 Grammy's. But that now Adele's 30 is not that successful compare to 25 do you think Bey have now a chance to finally win an AOTY Grammy? 

I think Beyonce would win over Adele. 

Discuss..

None of them tbh... Both have had their fair share of chances to dominate the award shows. Its time for the new generation to shine.. so i hope it goes to Harry Styles or someone else new who made a decent album. 

Yeah none

Someone else, probably a male.

I don’t see them ever giving it to Beyonce, Renaissance is still the best album of the year, but I feel like is harder for her to win than with Lemonade.

4 minutes ago, coolblue said:

None of them tbh... Both have had their fair share of chances to dominate the award shows. Its time for the new generation to shine.. so i hope it goes to Harry Styles or someone else new who made a decent album. 

If the bar is decency then Harry loses; that album aged quicker than a banana in the sun. 

I honestly think people are overestimating Adele in this race, and underestimating Harry; he's been so dominant it feels foolish to bet against him. Adele probably has a better shot in the pop categories than the general field tbh. 

Bey absolutely deserves from a quality standpoint alone

Edited by Blue Monday

neither but idc about the scammies anymore

corrupt organization unless my fave wins then theyre ok 

12 minutes ago, coolblue said:

Its time for the new generation to shine.. so i hope it goes to Harry Styles or someone else new who made a decent album. 

Harry's been here since 2011 though.

25 minutes ago, coolblue said:

None of them tbh... Both have had their fair share of chances to dominate the award shows. Its time for the new generation to shine.. so i hope it goes to Harry Styles or someone else new who made a decent album

:lmao: Renaissance is WAY better than Harryʻs House.

10 minutes ago, awong918 said:

Harry's been here since 2011 though.

His first solo debut was in 2017.. before that he was a bonded labour doing things because of his contract :giraffe:

It's probably gonna be Harry. 30 will win the pop category while Beyoncé the R&B or dance one.

32 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

If the bar is decency then Harry loses; that album aged quicker than a banana in the sun. 

I honestly think people are overestimating Adele in this race, and underestimating Harry; he's been so dominant it feels foolish to bet against him. Adele probably has a better shot in the pop categories than the general field tbh. 

Bey absolutely deserves from a quality standpoint alone

I think It's Bey time to snatch AOTY. 

48 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Watch them give it to Harry Styles or Bad Bunny.  

Bad Bunny dont deserve even if he smashed. I prefer Harry getting it over him :gaycat4:

11 minutes ago, Limitless said:

That would GAG me

Would literally see streets burning because of it. They would never live it down. 

If they give it to basic ass Harry's House :skull:

Bad Bunny honestly should, but Renaissance would be deserved. I like 30 but her winning again would be a snooze.

QueenofCopyPaste

30 will win. 

Renaissance deserves to win AOTY but they'll probably give it to someone else like they always do :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Would literally see streets burning because of it. They would never live it down. 

Hey sis, long time no see! :heart:

21 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Bad Bunny dont deserve even if he smashed. I prefer Harry getting it over him :gaycat4:

What do you mean "even if he smashed"? Have you seen his spotify numbers? He has one of the biggest albums of the year, he's a smash :michael:

Neither it'll be complete random I think

Hopefully Ren but if it doesn’t win who cares. At this point this should be her third AOTY. **** the Grammys. 

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

Watch them give it to Harry Styles 

The way the internet will become a war zone if this happens :rip:

I just wish the Grammy voters would actually listen to all the albums before they vote then unanimously vote for Renaissance as they should. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.