• Superbitch

• Tropical

• Edit0rz

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Not a decline by Skechers :bibliahh: The DECAY! He should try PayLess Shoes 

spacer.png

someone edit this to say kanye or yeezus

He's SINKING.

sad to see the man who made jesus walks become a whole contradiction of what that song is about. anyway hope he finds peace.

Desperate, embarrassing, laughable, idiotic, egomaniacal, narcissistic loser. 

Lady Gaga Lol GIF by SAG Awards

To be thrown out by not just a Kardashian but Sketchers of all companies...beyond hilarious.

the “immediately” part really ended me :rip:

but lbr, his shoes will ALWAYS have value. the fans will still purchase, if anything the rarity and demand will become bigger. 

2 hours ago, qurl said:

i fear this all ends with him harming himself ….. it’s really just sad one of my previously fave artists went out like this

Precisely why he needs better psychiatric help and better handlers. He must have surrounded himself with yes men for so long his ego has become so inflated that he calls himself a God and gets little push back. No wonder he went off the deep end and no one to blame but the fans that continued to support him. Never put a celebrity on a pedestal like that because we are ALL flawed human beings.

What is Ye taking to Sketchers? Word on the streets is that Adidas owns ALL the designs. He was just a brand name.

5 hours ago, qurl said:

i fear this all ends with him harming himself ….. it’s really just sad one of my previously fave artists went out like this

I have this feeling too, all around just so sad. 

5 hours ago, qurl said:

I blame the Kardashians and his fandom for keep acknowledging his problematic behavior :celestial5:

Surely he doesn't think a major international brand is about to scoop him up. :rip: 

To be quite honest, I have yet to even find out what "anti-Semitic" he even said.

5 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Surely he doesn't think a major international brand is about to scoop him up. :rip: 

To be quite honest, I have yet to even find out what "anti-Semitic" he even said.

He said he’s going to go defcon on the Jews. defcon is a declaration of war. And obviously he didn’t invite some sort of literal “”war”” but he’s spouting hate speech against a community. 

5 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

He said he’s going to go defcon on the Jews. defcon is a declaration of war. And obviously he didn’t invite some sort of literal “”war”” but he’s spouting hate speech against a community. 

Why on earth would he say that? :deadbanana2:  what a weird battle to pick. Who's blackpilling him?

12 hours ago, qurl said:

I think this too. I truly hope this isnt another Whitney or DMX situation... I hope he doesn't go that route sm because i still believe he can apologize and seek help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.