• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sesame

• WhateverYouWant

• Ricardo1993

• JustLikeHoney

Do we know to which speech she's refering to? :skull: Anyways speak your truth queen!!

Edited by Phonography

After Selena gave that speech, she posted topless instagram pics so I agree with Britney. She did not lie (and I stan Selena)

How is this in reference to Selena.

I am sure it is I just want facts lol

She said that 6 years ago.. let her be. I swear Selena triggers her so bad seemingly unprovoked. Like Brit has one sided beef with her. Did she just see that video today. 

Just now, Phonography said:

Do we know to which speech she's refering to? :skull:

1 minute ago, FreeXone said:

i feel like it couldn't be anyone BUT selena (and i guess blackpink by association?)...like does anyone else even have a big budget video of them on ice cream? ?

Just now, jxbuggie said:

She said that 6 years ago.. let her be. I swear Selena triggers her so bad seemingly unprovoked. Like Brit has one sided beef with her. Did she just see that video today. 

I think Britney said she did not have a cellphone during the conservatorship, so she probably did see it today

i just wanna know why britney hates other women so much

She is so disrespectful and nasty these days.

She needs to get over herself already. Watch her stans bend themselves into contorted pretzels trying to defend her again. 

1 minute ago, FreeXone said:

In 2016 Selena did a speech at the AMAs about not wanting to see just peoples body on Instagram but what’s in your heart. Something like that.. it was after she left rehab for the first time. So Brit is shading her on saying that while doing the video from Ice Cream years later which contradicts that speech.

:deadbanana:  That old ass speech. It seems like Britney scrolls Instagram reels and random videos pop up and she doesn’t know they’re old

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, what's the correlation with Selena here? 

Yikes.

6 minutes ago, KKW said:

What’s her beef with Latinas?

Xtina, Jennifer Lopez and now Selena Gomez. The Kentwood Louisiana jumped out. 

she’s so right and y’all need to stop making her look crazy for this. selena is disgustingly hypocritical, self righteous, and a PHONY and deserves to be called out :alexz2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.