Avril Lavigne f/ Yungblud - “I’m a Mess”

Blankspace2010

6 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Girl Pink also released a single in July 2022 - the lead of this new era ironically called “irrelevant” and Love it When you Hate Me did better numbers. P!nk is the most irrelevant person releasing next week. :skull: 

Was Irrelevant the first single? Isn't this her first single?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blankspace2010

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• Cefh

This is why I was afraid of a November / December release :dies: charts are always a mess

Anyway maybe it could be a cute promo that Avril, pink & Paramore are basically releasing the same day

Paramore lead single kind of flop… Im not worried, P!nk well… she is RCA main ***** they always goooo hard full of support or let the single die, who knows what could happen with this single, I remember last year when they tried her with her single ft her Daughter the playlist was big for that type of song :deadbanana2:

Drake…. Well I hope he push back again the album (it could happen he is messy) or at least the album Is not a 20 songs album

Selena Will deaf block us & get a good 1st week. 

Alicia releasing an Xmas album… this is why I don’t want Avril to release an Christmas album seems like everyone is doing it this last year :rip: 

Anyway I hope I’m A Mess gets released at UK Midnight Friday half of the world on Thursday & music video released by Friday 

Edited by Ivan_brit

33 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This is why I was afraid of a November / December release :dies: charts are always a mess

Anyway maybe it could be a cute promo that Avril, pink & Paramore are basically releasing the same day

Paramore lead single kind of flop… Im not worried, P!nk well… she is RCA main ***** they always goooo hard full of support or let the single die, who knows what could happen with this single, I remember last year when they tried her with her single ft her Daughter the playlist was big for that type of song :deadbanana2:

Drake…. Well I hope he push back again the album (it could happen he is messy) or at least the album Is not a 20 songs album

Alicia releasing an Xmas album… this is why I don’t want Avril to release an Christmas album seems like everyone is doing it this last year :rip: 

Anyway I hope I’m A Mess gets released at UK Midnight Friday half of the world on Thursday & music video released by Friday 

It’s released 11am ET on Thursday babe 

This will flop but it's fine. We're getting the deluxe soon and a new album next year. 

cuS2QBp.gif

Avril should focus on promoting this as a single in Europe. A regional hit is better than no hit.

cuS2QBp.gif

1 hour ago, Blankspace2010 said:

It’s released 11am ET on Thursday babe 

It is?? That’s fine 

How do you know this info? 

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

It is?? That’s fine 

How do you know this info? 

It’s on the pre save link. 

We’ve 4 days left guys…. Should we…. Should… we….. 

Rank her albums? 

Lemme start… 

1. Let Go

2. Goodbye Lullaby 

3. The Best Damn Thing

4. Under My Skin

5. Love Sux

6. Avril Lavigne

7. Head Above Water 

1. Let Go

2. Under My Skin

3. Goodbye Lullaby
4. Love Sux
5. The Best Damn Thing

6. Head Above Water

7. Avril Lavigne

1 to 3 are pretty interchangeable!

1 minute ago, GRMusic said:

1. Let Go

2. Under My Skin

3. Goodbye Lullaby
4. Love Sux
5. The Best Damn Thing

6. Head Above Water

7. Avril Lavigne

1 to 3 are pretty interchangeable!

Goodbye Lullaby aged like fine wine!

6 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Pink foreshadowing her new era. Lead single and 3,000,000 views. 

Avril flop second single - video released months after the single dropped. 6,600,000

Both flops but even P!nk doesn’t compete with Avril now :deadbanana2:

Paramore buzz single “This is Why”

6,100,000 views after 4 weeks. Paramore are more of a threat. 

Irrelevant wasn’t a lead single. It was a droplet in response to the abortion laws with 0 promo

1 minute ago, Pilgs said:

Irrelevant wasn’t a lead single. It was a droplet in response to the abortion laws with 0 promo

Oh thank god. Well let’s see how never gonna not dance again does !

1. Let Go

2. Under My Skin

3. Head Above Water

4. Love Sux

5. Goodbye Luallby

6. Avril Lavigne

7. The Best Damn Thing

:gaycat5:

1. Let Go

2. Goodbye Lullaby 

3. The Best Damn Thing

4. Under My Skin

5. Love Sux

6. Avril Lavigne

7. Head Above WC

cuS2QBp.gif

19 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

1. Let Go

2. Goodbye Lullaby 

3. The Best Damn Thing

4. Under My Skin

5. Love Sux

6. Avril Lavigne

7. Head Above WC

cuS2QBp.gif

Immaculate taste ! 

7 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Out of those people and you think Selena is the big thread :rip: . I give zero **** about Selena. Drake will probably steal all the spotlight and P!nk is the closet rival in term of key audiences. Selena is the biggest celebrity but her music career has never been as big as her celebrity status so i wouldn't worry much

Well, it's funny that Avril usually released in Q1 during her peak while releasing in Q4 when she's completely irrelevant. 

9 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Out of those people and you think Selena is the big thread :rip: . I give zero **** about Selena. Drake will probably steal all the spotlight and P!nk is the closet rival in term of key audiences. Selena is the biggest celebrity but her music career has never been as big as her celebrity status so i wouldn't worry much

Well, it's funny that Avril usually released in Q1 during her peak while releasing in Q4 when she's completely irrelevant. 

I dont like that much Selena either but it seems she will release another honest personal song like Lose You To Love Me, this time she also release her documentary 

Drake most likely will disturb the chart.... I used to like him but now all his songs are sooo unispired & boring 

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I dont like that much Selena either but it seems she will release another honest personal song like Lose You To Love Me, this time she also release her documentary 

Drake most likely will disturb the chart.... I used to like him but now all his songs are sooo unispired & boring 

I agree with you about Drake. His material after One Dance era was bad and now it sounds the same :rip:  

1. Under My Skin

2. Let Go

3. The Best Damn Thing

3 . Goodbye Luallby

5. Love Sux

6. Head Above Water

7. Avril Lavigne

Anyways, I hope it's a whole new era.. the Love Sux deluxe isn't necessary honestly

The fact she had to utilize the trap/hip hop/rap lyrics writing style  that repeats words multiple times one after another ruines a bit. I hardly consider it as an effort unless they're distinctly cohesive to the rest from the chorus, especially when her lyrics are already kind of basic but, since the song has not been out yet, I'm holding the full rating until the complete song. By the way, have no idea why this collaboration is such a hit in here. 

Edited by Keinware

Another album ranking will not make this sing not a flop. 

cuS2QBp.gif

39 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Another album ranking will not make this sing not a flop. 

cuS2QBp.gif

Rank.the.albums.

For me it's 

1. The Best Damn Thing

2. Love Sux

3. Goodbye Lullaby

4. Let Go

5. Under My Skin

6. Head Above Water

10 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

For me it's 

1. The Best Damn Thing

2. Love Sux

3. Goodbye Lullaby

4. Let Go

5. Under My Skin

6. Head Above Water

Not self titled being ignored when it has Bad Girl, Falling Fast and Hush Hush. It deserves a bad ranking but at least a ranking of some sort :jonny:

Let Go

The Best Damn Thing

Love Sux

Goodbye Lullaby

Head Above Water

Under My Skin

Avril Lavigne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.