Kanye West US sales down 23%, Radio down 13%

Armani?

I mean when Charlie Puth is breaking ur record ur kinda over :cm:

yes please fade away in obscurity and rehab 

don't come back 

18 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Deserved, sure. But it's not like he hasn't been doing terrible things for a while now. I never understand outrage cycles

I don’t see the point in throwing out these straw man quips. Saying you’re going to go death con 3 or whatever on Jews is kinda different than him airing out his dirty laundry or taking pics with trump. :rip:

I know y’all think this is a win but he’s a billionaire who basically makes music for fun when he’s not busy making hideous clothing, snorting coke, hanging out with his beloved racist white conservative, and checking on Candace who is most likely locked in his basement.  

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been banned yet. He should tbh to teach him some lesson. 

Edited by PrudenceHCharmed

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

I don’t see the point in throwing out these straw man quips. Saying you’re going to go death con 3 or whatever on Jews is kinda different than him airing out his dirty laundry or taking pics with trump. :rip:

Kanye has literally said slavery was a "choice" just a few years ago, harassed several black women that were vocal against his "White Lives Matter" mess and said many other despicable things related to the african diaspora experience.

I'm sure that's most people are referring to when they mention Kanye's past hateful behavior. If anything, your post seems to be the one following the straw man argument route here.

OT: Good.

Kanye actually getting cancelled and it’s working wasnt on my 2022 bingo card… but here we are. Yikes 

Hailey-Baldwin-2016-vma-red-carpet-akl-a-billboard-1548.jpg

You don't come for Jews. You just don't. 

The desperate gimmick isn't working :matty:

Taylor made him famous and now he is fading away the moment where she is peaking

good! 

8 hours ago, Archetype said:

I know y’all think this is a win but he’s a billionaire who basically makes music for fun when he’s not busy making hideous clothing, snorting coke, hanging out with his beloved racist white conservative, and checking on Candace who is most likely locked in his basement.  

They are really trying so hard and posting data that anyone can make up if an agenda is pushed.

Funny his other products are showing a decline.

radio dropping him means nothing. I’m sure there are certain people no longer streaming him which impacts his album “sales” 

meh:sleep:

The fact that the music industry still kisses his ass even with mediocre music. I can't believe he just won 2 Grammys this year and was nominated for AOTY  :rip:

12 hours ago, Scars said:

Kanye has literally said slavery was a "choice" just a few years ago, harassed several black women that were vocal against his "White Lives Matter" mess and said many other despicable things related to the african diaspora experience.

I'm sure that's most people are referring to when they mention Kanye's past hateful behavior. If anything, your post seems to be the one following the straw man argument route here.

OT: Good.

He is black though - and many don't want to touch internal topics or cast a business opinion on race relations within a community.

In this case, he attacked a marginalized ethnic group not of his own and alluded to exterminating them.

42 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

He is black though - and many don't want to touch internal topics or cast a business opinion on race relations within a community.

In this case, he attacked a marginalized ethnic group not of his own and alluded to exterminating them.

Is there any video of this? I havn't found anything.

31 minutes ago, Alexz said:

Is there any video of this? I havn't found anything.

It was a tweet removed by Twitter. I say alluding considering he misused the phrase defcon but it is a clear call to violence

FeowAsQX0AI53Lw?format=jpg&name=small

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.