Theo James to have “brave” full frontal nude scene

nostalgia

The Emmy-winning HBO social satire, The White Lotus, is back with season 2 and among the new cast members joining the Sicily-based installment is Theo James. 

"It is in my contract that I'm not allowed to do anything without being completely naked," James jokes with ET's Denny Directo about his onscreen history of being clothing-free, explaining that getting naked in front of the camera "felt natural."

And it's not long into the series before James' character strips down, revealing everything in a surprising moment. The actor goes on to explain that "it's interesting, [because] at first… we don't know whether it's deliberate or [if] it's accidental. But it reveals itself."  

theo-james.png

https://www.etonline.com/the-white-lotus-season-2-theo-james-on-why-they-toned-down-his-nude-scene-exclusive-193121

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oilheiress

• discosean

• Likingstars

• Mr. Mendes

the white lotus s1 was amazing, based off this specific information, the s2 will be even BETTER!

Okay I am excited for this, he is good in everything I've seen him in

Ugh season 1 was incredible - sounds like s2 is gonna be a serve too. :gaycat3:

• ATRL Moderator

Ok but the full frontal in S1 was fake af and I fear they'll pull that again this time. Guess we'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.

I don’t believe this and will probably be clout to gain viewers… hope I’m wrong tho 

He was one of my celebrity crushes in High School soo this is highly anticipated for me:jonny5:

46 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

I don’t know who this man is but I’ll be watching

the guy from the cancelled flop divergent and cancelled flop time travelers wife. 

Would be "brave" if it was a conventionally unattractive person, not some model type guy.

He is such a beautiful man.

I want to give him a hug. 

1 hour ago, midnightdawn said:

Would be "brave" if it was a conventionally unattractive person, not some model type guy.

I disagree actually on the basis that male frontal nudity is still considered incredibly taboo in the entertainment industry. So much so that movies featuring frontal male nudity often have to trim those scenes in order to obtain an R-rating from the MPAA, especially in a sexual context. Female frontal nudity still promises an R but it usually easily slides through whereas anytime a man does frontal nudity, it's usually a fight and there's usually some hubub surrounding it in the media. Maybe "brave" isn't exactly the right word, but it's certainly risky.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I disagree actually on the basis that male frontal nudity is still considered incredibly taboo in the entertainment industry. So much so that movies featuring frontal male nudity often have to trim those scenes in order to obtain an R-rating from the MPAA, especially in a sexual context. Female frontal nudity still promises an R but it usually easily slides through whereas anytime a man does frontal nudity, it's usually a fight and there's usually some hubub surrounding it in the media. Maybe "brave" isn't exactly the right word, but it's certainly risky.

I think they still call male frontal nudity "brave" because they would be dragged for the size of their p*nis. :eli: 

They need to be very confident to show their little friend to the world.

7 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

I think they still call male frontal nudity "brave" because they would be dragged for the size of their p*nis. :eli: 

They need to be very confident to show their little friend to the world.

That's also true! 

My friend and I spent the majority of the Divergent series debating whether he was attractive or not. He has some nice angles but I think we settled on enjoying him from the neck down instead :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.