Pitchfork debuts homophobia!!!

Iceland

This is actually what justice looks like sweetie :giraffe:

Also i cant help thinking thats not Jeanette McCurdy on that darn album cover:rip:

How did this score lower than an album full of filler tracks that have no memorable melody? :deadbanana4: This album has maybe two skippable songs. 

Pitchfork needs to Go F**k Yourself Or Whatever

I Am Disgusted GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This masterpiece deserved more. Maybe this is her Karma.mp3 for not putting Anxious on the main tracklist...

They already debuted homophobia 15 years ago when they gave MIKA's amazing "Life In Cartoon Motion" a 1.5

jemenfiche-jemenfous.gif

(I haven't listened to Carly's album yet, but this seems like an unfairly low score, but when even "E•MO•TION" got a 7.4, it seems Pitchfork just isn't very fond of her :michael:)

5 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

They already debuted homophobia 15 years ago when they gave MIKA's amazing "Life In Cartoon Motion" a 1.5

jemenfiche-jemenfous.gif

They gave him WHAT? That album is a masterpiece!

Cameltoe Chariot

The Loneliest Time is an absolute smash, and anyone who can't at least recognize the quality and craftsmanship is just a hater tbh

Pitchfork is a mess since forever, imagine changing score, are you music reviewer that's capable of seeing perspective of music growing or a Twitter user?

they'll switch in the future when it gets retrospective praise. the sistrens in pitchfork has done this several times before

It mean it is their opinion, it is just it the right one. Also homophonia because a straight, white women gets a score less than 80

As they should. Carly dropped the ball and claimed homophobia herself when she released THAT mixtape. The way even her debut EATS it. Only THE most in-cohesive all over the place playlist (that isn’t TTH) I fear. 

My possibly unpopular opinion is that Carly’s score is about right BUT like every pop girl or pop boy with a big fanbase’s Pitchfork scores are inflated. I wish they would make full use of the 0-10 scale again instead of giving everyone a 6 or a 7 but they’re too (understandably tbh) scared of stans doxxing their writers to do so.

I think they’ve been playing it safe with the big pop girls albums these days. Its like the fifth one that they hand a 6.5 lol its so predictable at this point. It seems they wanna pan, but not bring stans to their doorstep.

Fair tbh it’s a slightly above average pop album. It doesn’t do anything new or exciting nor does it make you wrinkle your nose.

Who cares what some website says. Stans get so caught up in worrying about reviewers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.