Willa Ford - “Innocent Girl” (Victoria Beckham Demo)

stephen1108

Back in the day this was supposed to be Willa’s debut single, before it went to Victoria’s project and became her lead single.

Willa’s version has finally leaked 20+ years later :jonny5:

For a moment I thought it was Jessica Simpson...anyway...this song is so bad

I haven't heard this name in a long time! I would love for her unreleased second album to leak one day too

So weird to hear Willa's demo so many years later after listening to Victoria for all these years. I didn't really care for the song back in 2001 when Victoria first released it but I did love her dancing and all the performances she did it for it. I like the song now though. 

Not a Willa Leak in 2022. She better drop another album!

2 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

So weird to hear Willa's demo so many years later after listening to Victoria for all these years. I didn't really care for the song back in 2001 when Victoria first released it but I did love her dancing and all the performances she did it for it. I like the song now though. 

I've always loved the track, but I definitely don't think it was the best choice as a lead from her album. The album was WAY more R&B influenced than what was lead for us to believe going by the first single.

This person alleges they ripped it from a DAT, I'm thinking they have the original version of Willa's debut album that had a few different tracks. ?

Edited by stephen1108

Her version is pretty good. I always liked Victoria's version though it was one of the weaker songs from her album imo

demo was made for willa vocal more than vick and feel bit more of 'lively' in there than posh version.

yet the one that got released would do better chart performance, it is how it is. :devil:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.