Nicki Enters Top 10 of Overall Radio Chart, First Since 2012

Jude

I remember being told her career was over in 2017. 

Congratulations to the Queen of Rap, Longevity, and keeping ******s obsessed like the user above!

super-freaky-girl-nicki-minaj.gif

do yall hear something? 

39 minutes ago, Queen. said:

do yall hear something? 

yes, and so do 50 million ppl on radios across america! :coffee2:

Congrats, Queen! :clap3:

5 hours ago, xxxlamb said:

still needed a sample...but congrats

SEETHE! I'm sure if it didn't sample a song, you would have said something like "still needed a record label to go top 10 but congrats". Stop being less miserable in life chile.

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Congrats, Queen! :clap3:

SEETHE! I'm sure if it didn't sample a song, you would have said something like "still needed a record label to go top 10 but congrats". Stop being less miserable in life chile.

No I really just want her to get a top 10 (hit with longevity) with a pure original rap song. Something's she's never done. 

12 minutes ago, xxxlamb said:

No I really just want her to get a top 10 (hit with longevity) with a pure original rap song. Something's she's never done. 

She has made plenty of rap songs. Nicki is a pop-rapper, similar to Doja. Why would you expect "bodak yellow" type songs from any of them?

On 10/24/2022 at 7:25 PM, xxxlamb said:

Care to name another “pure original rap song” that has gone top 10 on Overall radio? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.