LGBT jailed and beaten ahead of World Cup in Qatar

Revolution

3 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Do people really think FOOTBALLERS care about gay rights? 

Well, the younger lads do care. This would not fly in the Euro Champs. But since it's the World Cup it does, unfortunately.

14 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean it's horrible, but why would he even go there they themselves already told the gays to not come :rip:

These LGBT victims are Qataris :michael:

1 hour ago, Demi Lovato said:

Ok and pop star fans are racist so as a queer POC idgaf tbh

Such a stupid and dumb and dense take. Lol. Dont be so dense

48 minutes ago, Demi Lovato said:

I don’t discuss POC issues with whites. You are dismissed

46 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Dummy, I'm a PoC myself :deadbanana:

The only thing dismissed is... Nvm

Crack behaviour. :bibliahh:

lies.

They are just hating that an Arab country are hosting it, their racism is showing but the Caucasian gays can seeth, we Arab gays living lavishly and get more D here. 

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

59 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

These LGBT victims are Qataris :michael:

Didn't know, that of course makes it different. I mean it's tragic either way, but I thought it was something from somewhere else that went there

1 hour ago, 808s said:

This was happening in the west like 30 years ago, do you expect them to progress over night or sth? 

True, progress doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time, starting with separating of religion and state which is what the west has done for centuries. 

30 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Didn't know, that of course makes it different. I mean it's tragic either way, but I thought it was something from somewhere else that went there

Yes, on top of being denied legal rights like living as partners, getting married etc…they have to live their lives in privacy, for fear of being arrested, beaten, imprisoned, and ending their career within THEIR home country. 

2 hours ago, Oxy said:

lies.

we Arab gays living lavishly and get more D here. 

Arabs from that region travel frequently to Europe and Thailand for a reason. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.