Demi Lovato - Either Way

Ampersand13

• ATRL Moderator

Surfaced from HF sessions 

it's cute. but glad it didn't make the album. I think Feed is a better version of this even though this is a early demo 

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

it's cute. but glad it didn't make the album. I think Feed is a better version of this even though this is a early demo 

I think there might be two versions that surfaced but I haven’t listened just yet, would love to hear just about anything possible from these sessions :ghostface:

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I think there might be two versions that surfaced but I haven’t listened just yet, would love to hear just about anything possible from these sessions :ghostface:

yeah just found the more completed version. it defiantly sounds it was an earlier draft of Feed. it just doesn't sound as good. 

Cute song but compared to the rest of the album, glad it was scrapped. It's not even close.

Love this so much! I'm assuming we're not getting a deluxe anytime soon?

Should be part of the deluxe, cute song

• 4 weeks later...

Make it go harder and this is amazing. Lyrics are a bit cheesy though so I understand why it was scrapped. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.